Victory Refrigeration FSA-2D-S1-EW UltraSpec Series Freezer Featuring Secure-Temp
Photo of the Victory Refrigeration FSA-2D-S1-EW UltraSpec Series Freezer Featuring Secure-Temp
|Capacity||52.0 Cubic Feet|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Heavy Duty Cylinder Locks
- Plasticized Evaporator Fin Coils
- Stainless Steel Interior Door Liner
- V-TEMP™ Electronic Control System
- Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- Cam-Lift Hinges, Guaranteed for Life
- Environmentally Safe R-404a Refrigerant
- Foamed-in-Place Polyurethane Insulation
- Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Cord and Plug (see electrical data for details)
- One Piece, Snap-In Magnetic Door Gasket(s)
- Proximity Door Switch Activates Interior Lighting
- Self-Closing Doors with 120° Hold Open Feature
- Hinged Front Shroud Makes Condenser Cleaning Easier
- High Performance, Balanced, Top-Mounted Refrigeration
- Ergonomically Correct Door Handles, Guaranteed for Life
- Energy Efficient, Dual-Speed EC Evaporator Fan Motor(s)
- Three (3) Epoxy Coated Wire Shelves per Cabinet Section
- S, SA Series have 6” High, Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Energy Saving Thermal Breaker Caps, Guaranteed for Life
- LED Lighting
- Remote Models
- Optional Voltages
- USB Data Recorder
- Change Door Swing
- Fluorescent Lighting
- Stainless Steel Shelves
- RS-485 Serial Interface
- Exterior Laminate Décor
- Correctional Facilities Options
- Two (2) Year Service Warranty
- Full and Half-Size Glass Doors
- Adjustable Tray and Pan Slides
- 6” Overall Height Casters (Set of 4)
- Stainless Steel Case Back and Shroud
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- 2 Year V-TEMP™ Control Warranty
- The cabinet front and doors are constructed of heavy gauge, polished stainless steel to maintain an attractive appearance after years of heavy use. Polyurethane foam insulation throughout ensures the ultimate in energy efficiency. The front shroud lifts up to provide easy access when cleaning the condenser unit.
- The doors are heavy gauge, polished stainless steel with a stainless steel interior liner. Each door is provided with a cylinder lock and ergonomically correct vertical handle. The door hinges are self-closing and have a hold-open feature at 120° which facilitates product loading. Proximity switches energize the recessed interior incandescent lighting when the door is opened. Humidity control wires around the door jamb prevent condensation from forming on the front of the cabinet in high humidity environments. The wires are concealed by a high impact, non-conducting thermal breaker cap.
- All components of the high efficiency, air-cooled, self-contained refrigeration system are mounted on top of the cabinet out of the food storage zone providing greater usable storage space. Environmentally friendly R-404a refrigerant is efficiently metered by a capillary system providing a constant, safe operating temperature and quick “recovery” under the most demanding conditions. The hermetically sealed systems are designed to operate at 38°F. Each cooling coil has plasticized fin coils to resist food acids and dualspeed EC fan motor(s) for greater cooling capacity and efficiency. All condensate water is disposed of automatically by the energy efficient, non-electric condensate evaporator.
- Each cabinet section is provided with three heavy-duty, epoxy coated wire shelves. The shelves are adjustable in one inch increments. A wide door opening allows for the use of a variety of optional pan slide configurations including 18” x 26” and 12” x 20” pans.
- The easy to use V-Temp™ Control is provided standard with a two year parts and labor warranty. This durable, water resistant microprocessor monitors and controls the entire temperature maintenance process. It includes an ON/OFF switch, manual defrost, interior light switch, LED temperature indicator in °C or °F, a HI/LO audio/visual temperature alarm, power supply interruption, door ajar and “clean condenser” alarms. A manager’s “lock-out” feature is provided to safeguard pre-determined control settings. A HAACP Event Indicator/Memory feature announces and records up to nine (9) alarm events. Unique to the V-Temp are two standard modes of operation:
- ENERGY SAVER - The cabinet automatically reverts to the energy saving mode when there are no door openings for four hours.
- SUPERCOOL - Provides a lower “set-point” refrigeration condition for a set period of time when food has just been loaded into the freezer and needs to be quickly brought back down to a safe temperature.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.