Victory Refrigeration HSA-1D-S1-EW-G UltraSpec Series Heated Cabinet Featuring
Photo of the Victory Refrigeration HSA-1D-S1-EW-G UltraSpec Series Heated Cabinet Featuring
You will earn 4,419 Reward Points.
More from Victory Refrigeration
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Heavy Duty Cylinder Locks
- Stainless Steel Doorjamb(s)
- Stainless Steel Interior Door Liner
- V-TEMP™ Electronic Control System
- Cam-Lift Hinges, Guaranteed for Life
- Built-in, Adjustable Humidity Control Vent
- Foamed-in-Place Polyurethane Insulation
- Safety Shielded Strip Type Heating Elements
- One Piece, Snap-In Magnetic Door Gasket(s)
- Proximity Door Switch Activates Interior Lighting
- Self-Closing Doors with 120° Hold Open Feature
- Adjustable Electronic Temp Control from 80°F to 180°F
- Externally Mounted Blower Maintains Even Temperatures
- Ergonomically Correct Door Handles, Guaranteed for Life
- S, SA Series have 6” High, Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Three (3) Chrome Plated Wire Shelves per Cabinet Section
- Cord and Plug
- Change Door Swing
- Stainless Steel Shelves
- Exterior Laminate Décor
- Correctional Facilities Options
- Full and Half-Size Glass Doors
- Two (2) Year Service Warranty
- Adjustable Tray and Pan Slides
- 6” Overall Height Casters (Set of 4)
- Optional Voltages (single section only)
- Stainless Steel Case Back and Shroud
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- 2 Year V-TEMP™ Control Warranty
- The cabinet front and doors are constructed of heavy gauge, polished stainless steel to maintain an attractive appearance after years of heavy use. Polyurethane foam insulation throughout ensures the ultimate in energy efficiency.
- The doors are heavy gauge, polished stainless steel with a stainless steel interior liner. Each door is provided with a cylinder lock and ergonomically correct vertical handle. The door hinges are self-closing and have a hold-open feature at 120° which facilitates product loading. Proximity switches energize the recessed interior incandescent lighting when the door is opened.
- The safety shielded, “strip type” heaters located at the bottom of the cabinet interior are precisely controlled by the V-TEMP™ electronic control with a temperature range from 80°F to 180°F. An externally mounted blower system ensures even temperatures throughout the cabinet interior. A built-in, adjustable humidity control vent allows the operator to maintain a moist or more dry environment.
- Each cabinet section is provided with three (3) heavy-duty, chrome plated wire shelves. The shelves are adjustable in one inch increments. A wide door opening allows for the use of a variety of optional pan slide configurations including 18” x 26” and 12” x 20” pans.
- The easy to use V-TEMP™ Control is provided standard with a two year parts and labor warranty. This durable, water resistant microprocessor monitors and controls the entire temperature maintenance process. It includes an ON/OFF switch located on the control face, interior light switch, LED temperature indicator in °C or° F, a HI/LO audio/visual temperature alarm and a door ajar alarm. The control has a set point memory. Upon start up, the unit will warm up to the last temperature set point. A manager’s “lock-out” feature is provided to safeguard pre-determined control settings.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.