Victory Refrigeration LSF23-1-G UltraSpec Series Merchandiser Freezer Featuring
Photo of the Victory Refrigeration LSF23-1-G UltraSpec Series Merchandiser Freezer Featuring
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- LED Lighting
- Full Electronic Control
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Stainless Steel Exterior
- Adjustable Leveling Legs
- Santoprene Door Gaskets
- Heated Pressure Relief Vent
- Expansion Valve Technology
- Stainless Steel Breaker Strips
- Secure-Temp 1.0™ Technology
- 20 Gauge, Stainless Steel Door
- Cam-Lift Hinges, Guaranteed for Life
- Anti-Corrosion Coated Evaporator Coil
- Five (5) Epoxy Coated Shelves per Section
- Accommodates 18” X 26” or 12” X 20” pans
- One Piece, Snap-In Magnetic Door Gasket(s)
- 10’ Cord and Plug (see electrical data for details)
- Self-Closing Doors with 120° Hold Open Feature
- Min. 2.5” Foamed-in-Place Polyurethane Insulation
- Environmentally Safe R-404A Refrigerant for Freezers
- Environmentally Safe R-134a Refrigerant for Refrigerators
- High Performance, Balanced, Bottom-Mounted Refrigeration
- Extra Shelves
- Change Door Swing
- Expansion Valve Technology
- Stainless Steel Finished Back
- 220/50Hz, 220/60 Hz Voltages
- 4” Overall Height Casters (Set of 4)
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Secure-Temp 1.0™ is the industry’s first and only full-service temperature monitoring solution for your kitchen. Secure-Temp 1.0™ is standard on all Victory models and is HACCP compliant and meets NAFEM’s data protocol. There is NO software or monthly monitoring fees. Optional add-on kits are available for additional units in your kitchen that you want to monitor.
- Cabinet Construction
- The cabinet front, grills and sides are constructed of polished stainless steel. The inside walls and bottom are in anodized aluminum. A minimum of 2.5" polyurethane foam insulation throughout (3.5" on the bottom) ensure energy efficiency. The front grill is snap-on/snap-off allowing easy access for cleaning the condenser.
- Electronic thermostat with manual defrost button provides a digital display of cabinet temperatures, which includes status indicators and key pad for necessary temperature adjustment
- Freezer product temperatures from -10 °F to -15 °F.
- Refrigerator product temperatures from 36 °F to 38 °F
- Self-contained bottom mount refrigeration system. Expansion valve refrigerant control on freezer provides quick temperature pull down and reduces compressor run time - meaning reduced energy consumption. Includes automatic condensate disposal. Refrigerators utilize ozone friendly R134a refrigerant. Freezers utilize ozone friendly R404A refrigerant and its defrost system is fully automatic, time-initiated and temperature terminated operation.
- Each cabinet section is provided with five (5) epoxy coated shelves. The shelves are adjustable in one-inch increments
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.