Victory Refrigeration RFSA-1D-S1-HS UltraSpec Series Refrigerator/Freezer Featuring
Photo of the Victory Refrigeration RFSA-1D-S1-HS UltraSpec Series Refrigerator/Freezer Featuring
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Heavy Duty Cylinder Locks
- Expansion Valve Technology
- Stainless Steel Breaker Strips
- Secure-Temp 1.0™ Technology
- Plasticized Evaporator Fin Coils
- 20 Gauge, Stainless Steel Doors
- R-134a and R-404A Refrigerants
- Stainless Steel Interior Door Liner
- V-TEMP™ Electronic Control System
- Cam-Lift Hinges, Guaranteed for Life
- Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- Foamed-in-Place Polyurethane Insulation
- Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Dual Speed, Energy Efficient, EC Fan Motors
- Cord and Plug (see electrical data for details)
- One Piece, Snap-In Magnetic Door Gasket(s)
- Self-Closing Doors with 120° Hold Open Feature
- Insulated Partition Wall Separates Compartments
- Hinged Front Shroud Makes Condenser Cleaning Easier
- Ergonomically Correct Door Handles, Guaranteed for Life
- High Performance, Balanced, Top-Mounted Refrigeration
- Santoprene Door Gaskets with Exclusive 2 Year Warranty
- S, SA Series have 6” High, Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Energy Saving Thermal Breaker Caps, Guaranteed for Life
- Two (2) Epoxy Wire Shelves per Section (1-Section Models)
- Three (3) Epoxy Wire Shelves per Section (2-Section Models)
- LED Lights with Proximity Door Switch, Activates Interior Lighting
- Remote Models
- Optional Voltages
- Stainless Steel Shelves
- Exterior Laminate Décor
- Correctional Facilities Options
- Adjustable Tray and Pan Slides
- 6” Overall Height Casters (Set of 4)
- Stainless Steel Case Back and Shroud
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Secure-Temp 1.0™ is the industry’s first and only full service temperature monitoring solution for your kitchen. Secure-Temp 1.0™ is standard on all Victory models and is HACCP compliant and meets NAFEM’s data protocol. There is NO software or monthly monitoring fees. Optional add on kits are available for additional units in your kitchen that you want to monitor.
- The cabinet front and doors are constructed of heavy gauge, polished stainless steel to maintain an attractive appearance after years of heavy use. Polyurethane foam insulation throughout ensures the ultimate in energy efficiency. The front shroud lifts up for easy access when cleaning the condenser unit.
- The doors are heavy gauge, polished stainless steel with a stainless steel interior liner. Each door is provided with a cylinder lock and ergonomically correct vertical handle. The door hinges are selfclosing and have a hold-open feature at 120° which facilitates product loading. Proximity switches energize the recessed interior incandescent lighting (top cabinet only for single section models) when the door is opened. Humidity control wires around the door jamb prevent condensation from forming on the front of the cabinet in high humidity environments. The wires are concealed by a high impact, non-conducting thermal breaker cap.
- High efficiency, air-cooled, self-contained refrigeration systems are provided. The evaporator coils for both compartments are ceiling mounted on the single section model. The two section model has a top mounted system with the evaporator coils located outside the food storage zone. Environmentally friendly R-134a for the refrigerator and R-404A for the freezer are efficiently metered by capillary systems providing a constant, safe operating temperature and quick “recovery” under the most demanding conditions. The hermetically sealed systems are designed to operate at 38° F and 0° F. Each cooling coil has plasticized fin coils to resist food acids and dual-speed EC fan motor(s) for greater cooling capacity and efficiency. All condensate water is disposed of automatically by the condensate vaporizer on the single section and disposed of automatically with the non-electric hot gas disposal system on the two section model.
- Shelves are adjustable in one inch increments. A wide door opening allows for the use of a variety of optional pan slide configurations including 18” x 26” and 12” x 20” pans.
- The easy to use V-TEMP™ Control is provided standard. This durable, water resistant microprocessor monitors and controls the entire temperature maintenance process. It includes an ON/OFF switch, manual defrost, interior light switch, LED temperature indicator in ° C or° F, a HI/LO audio/visual temperature alarm, power supply interruption, door ajar and “clean condenser” alarms. A manager’s “lock-out” feature is provided to safeguard pre-determined control settings. A HAACP Event Indicator/Memory feature announces and records up to nine (9) alarm events. Unique to the VTEMP™ are two standard modes of operation:
- ENERGY SAVING - The cabinet automatically reverts to the energy saving mode when there are no door openings for four hours.
- SUPERCOOL - Provides a lower “set-point” refrigeration condition for a set period of time when food has just been loaded into the refrigerator and needs to be quickly brought back down to a safe temperature.
- A FLEXTEMP mode of operation is available as an option. FLEXTEMP provides the ability to select a unique temperature from 28° F to 40° F. This optional feature is ideal for seasonal menu changes and items with specific temperature requirements for dairy, meat, fish or poultry.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.