Victory Refrigeration RFSA-2D-S1-PT-HS UltraSpec Series Refrigerator/Freezer Featuring
Photo of the Victory Refrigeration RFSA-2D-S1-PT-HS UltraSpec Series Refrigerator/Freezer Featuring
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Heavy Duty Cylinder Locks
- Plasticized Evaporator Fin Coils
- R-134a and R-404A Refrigerants
- Stainless Steel Interior Door Liner
- V-TEMP™ Electronic Control System
- Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- Cam-Lift Hinges, Guaranteed for Life
- Foamed-in-Place Polyurethane Insulation
- Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Cord and Plug (see electrical data for details)
- One Piece, Snap-In Magnetic Door Gasket(s)
- Proximity Door Switch Activates Interior Lighting
- Self-Closing Doors with 120° Hold Open Feature
- Insulated Partition Wall Separates Compartments
- Hinged Front Shroud Makes Condenser Cleaning Easier
- High Performance, Balanced, Top-Mounted Refrigeration
- Ergonomically Correct Door Handles, Guaranteed for Life
- Three (3) Epoxy Coated Wire Shelves per Cabinet Section
- S, SA Series have 6” High, Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Energy Saving Thermal Breaker Caps, Guaranteed for Life
- Energy Efficient, EC Evaporator Fan Motor(s) (2-Section only)
- Remote Models
- Optional Voltages
- USB Data Recorder
- Stainless Steel Shelves
- RS-485 Serial Interface
- Exterior Laminate Décor
- Correctional Facilities Options
- Full and Half-Size Glass Doors
- Two (2) Year Service Warranty
- Adjustable Tray and Pan Slides
- 6” Overall Height Casters (Set of 4)
- FLEXTEMP Performance Mode (Refrigerator only)
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- 2 Year V-TEMP™ Control Warranty
- The cabinet front and doors are constructed of heavy gauge, polished stainless steel to maintain an attractive appearance after years of heavy use. Polyurethane foam insulation throughout ensures the ultimate in energy efficiency. The front shroud lifts up for easy access when cleaning the condenser unit.
- The doors are heavy gauge, polished stainless steel with a stainless steel interior liner. Each door is provided with a cylinder lock and ergonomically correct vertical handle. The door hinges are self-closing and have a hold-open feature at 120° which facilitates product loading. Proximity switches energize the recessed interior incandescent lighting (top cabinet only for single section models) when the door is opened. Humidity control wires around the door jamb prevent condensation from forming on the front of the cabinet in high humidity environments. The wires are concealed by a high impact, non-conducting thermal breaker cap.
- High efficiency, air-cooled, self-contained refrigeration systems are provided. The evaporator coils for both compartments are ceiling mounted on the single section model. The two section model has a top mounted system with the evaporator coils located outside the food storage zone. Environmentally friendly R-134a for the refrigerator and R-404A for the freezer are efficiently metered by capillary systems providing a constant, safe operating temperature and quick “recovery” under the most demanding conditions. The hermetically sealed systems are designed to operate at 38°F and 0°F. Each cooling coil has plasticized fin coils to resist food acids and dual-speed EC fan motor(s) for greater cooling capacity and efficiency. All condensate water is disposed of automatically by the condensate vaporizer on the single section and disposed of automatically with the non-electric hot gas disposal system on the two section model.
- Shelves are adjustable in one inch increments. A wide door opening allows for the use of a variety of optional pan slide configurations including 18” x 26” and 12” x 20” pans.
- The easy to use V-TEMP™ Control is provided standard with a two year parts and labor warranty. This durable, water resistant microprocessor monitors and controls the entire temperature maintenance process. It includes an ON/OFF switch, manual defrost, interior light switch, LED temperature indicator in °C or° F, a HI/LO audio/visual temperature alarm , power supply interruption, door ajar and “clean condenser” alarms. A manager’s “lock-out” feature is provided to safeguard pre-determined control settings. A HAACP Event Indicator/Memory feature announces and records up to nine (9) alarm events. Unique to the V-TEMP™ are two standard modes of operation:
- ENERGY SAVER - The cabinet automatically reverts to the energy saving mode when there are no door openings for four hours.
- SUPERCOOL - Provides a lower “set-point” refrigeration condition for a set period of time when food has just been loaded into the refrigerator and needs to be quickly brought back down to a safe temperature.
- A FLEXTEMP mode of operation is available as an option. FLEXTEMP provides the ability to select a unique temperature from 28°F to 40°F. This optional feature is ideal for seasonal menu changes and items with specific temperature requirements for dairy, meat, fish or poultry
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.