Victory Refrigeration RIS-1D-S1 UltraSpec Series Refrigerator Featuring
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Removable Ramps
- Stainless Steel Floor
- Heavy Duty Cylinder Locks
- Expansion Valve Technology
- Stainless steel breaker strips
- Secure-Temp 1.0™ Technology
- 20 gauge, stainless steel doors
- Plasticized Evaporator Fin Coils
- Adjustable Door Wiper Gasket(s)
- Stainless Steel Interior Door Liner
- V-Temp™ Electronic Control System
- Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- Cam-Lift Hinges, Guaranteed for Life
- Cord and Plug (see electrical for details)
- Environmentally Safe R-134a Refrigerant
- Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Foamed-in-Place Polyurethane Insulation
- Dual speed, energy efficient, EC fan motors
- One Piece, Snap-In Magnetic Door Gasket(s)
- Self-Closing Doors with 120° Hold Open Feature
- Santoprene door gaskets with exclusive 2 year warranty
- Hinged Front Shroud Makes Condenser Cleaning Easier
- Ergonomically Correct Door Handles, Guaranteed for Life
- High Performance, Balanced, Top-Mounted Refrigeration
- Energy Efficient, Dual-Speed EC Evaporator Fan Motor(s)
- Energy Saving Thermal Breaker Caps, Guaranteed for Life
- Accepts Mobile Storage Racks up to 27” W x 29” D x 64.5” H
- LED lights with proximity door switch, activates interior lighting
- Remote Models
- Optional Voltages
- Change Door Swing
- Full Size Glass Doors
- Exterior Laminate Décor
- Correctional Facilities Options
- FLEXTEMP Performance Mode
- Stainless Steel Case Back and Shroud
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Secure-Temp 1.0™ is the industry’s first and only full service temperature monitoring solution for your kitchen. SecureTemp 1.0™ is standard on all Victory models and is HACCP compliant and meets NAFEM’s data protocol. There is NO software or monthly monitoring fees. Optional add on kits are available for additional units in your kitchen that you want to monitor.
- The cabinet front and doors are constructed of heavy gauge, polished stainless steel to maintain an attractive appearance after years of heavy use. Polyurethane foam insulation throughout ensures the ultimate in energy efficiency. The front shroud lifts up for easy access when cleaning the condenser unit.
- The doors are heavy gauge, polished stainless steel with a stainless steel interior liner. Each door is provided with a cylinder lock and ergonomically correct vertical handle. The door hinges are self-closing and have a hold-open feature at 120° which facilitates product loading. Proximity switches energize the recessed interior incandescent lighting when the door is opened. Humidity control wires around the door jamb prevent condensation from forming on the front of the cabinet in high humidity environments. The wires are concealed by a high impact, non-conducting thermal breaker cap.
- All components of the high efficiency, air-cooled, self-contained refrigeration system are mounted on top of the cabinet out of the food storage zone providing greater usable storage space. Environmentally friendly R-134a refrigerant is efficiently metered by an expansion valve providing a constant, safe operating temperature and quick “recovery” under the most demanding conditions. The hermetically sealed systems are designed to operate at 38° F. Each cooling coil has plasticized fin coils to resist food acids and dualspeed EC fan motor(s) for greater cooling capacity and efficiency. All condensate water is disposed of automatically by the energy efficient, non-electric condensate evaporator.
- Each door opening accepts a mobile storage rack measuring up to 27” W x 29” D x 64.5” H. Optional shelf pilasters and wire shelves are available.
- The easy to use V-TEMP™ Control is provided standard with a two year parts and labor warranty. This durable, water resistant microprocessor monitors and controls the entire temperature maintenance process. It includes an ON/OFF switch, manual defrost, interior light switch, LED temperature indicator in ° C or ° F, a HI/LO audio/visual temperature alarm, power supply interruption, door ajar and “clean condenser” alarms. A manager’s “lock-out” feature is provided to safeguard pre-determined control settings. A HAACP Event Indicator/Memory feature announces and records up to nine (9) alarm events. Unique to the V-TEMP™ are two standard modes of operation:
- ENERGY SAVER - The cabinet automatically reverts to the energy saving mode when there are no door openings for four hours.
- SUPERCOOL - Provides a lower “set-point” refrigeration condition for a set period of time when food has just been loaded into the refrigerator and needs to be quickly brought back down to a safe temperature.
- A FLEXTEMP mode of operation is available as an option. FLEXTEMP provides the ability to select a unique temperature from 28° F to 40° F. This optional feature is ideal for seasonal menu changes and items with specific temperature requirements for dairy, meat, fish or poultry.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.