Victory Refrigeration VBCF-40-465PT Blast Chiller/Shock Freezer
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Real Time Clock
- RS 485 Connection
- Pre-Cooling Cycle Button
- Core Probe Heater Button
- HACCP Alarm Display Button
- Timed Manual Defrost Button
- Adjustable Stainless Steel Feet
- Automatic Recognition of Core Probe
- LCD Illuminated Temperature Display
- Adjustable Evaporator Fan Speed Button
- Automatic Conservation Mode at End of Cycle
- Multi Point Sensor Temperature Display Button
- Infinity Mode Program with Adjustable Set Point
- 30 Free Memory Positions for Custom Programs
- On Board Recipe Book with 68 Pre-Set Programs
- Soft and Hard, Timed or Core Probe Blast Chilling
- Soft and Hard, Timed or Core Probe Shock Freezing
- One, High Precision Heated 4 Point Multi Sensor Probe
- Printer Kit
- Optional Voltages
- UV Sterilization Lamp
- USB Data Recorder / Interface
- Core Probe for Vacuum Packaging
- Single Sensor Core Probes (up to Four Possible)
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- AISI 30418/10 stainless steel construction on inside and out. Die-formed interior floor has rounded corners and central drain for easy cleaning. High density foamed in place CFC and HCFC free expanded polyurethane insulation (3.2” thick). Anticondensation perimeter heating around door opening. Non toxic epoxy coated evaporator coil. One, heated, high precision 4 point multi-sensor core probe and an insulated floor are standard. Internal bumpers and external guards protect the cabinet interior and the control panel from mobile carts.
- Ergonomic door handle, safety panic button and outside lock, and rubber sweeper gasket.
- Remote refrigeration system uses R404A refrigerant. Evaporator is fitted with high velocity fans for maximum cooling efficiency. Indirect air flow assures highest product quality.
- Accepts mobile carts - see model characteristics for cart sizes and pan capacity (number of pans and sizes). Cart(s) and pans not included.
- Highly visible and ergonomically positioned (recessed inside the door) electronic control with LCD display insures precise control of Blast Chilling (194° F to 37° F in 90 Minutes) or Shock Freezing (194° F to 0° F in 240 Minutes) Cycles. One touch hard and soft automatic blast chilling or shock freezing cycles based either on core probe temperature or timed cycle. Automatic recognition of the core probe and automatic conservation mode at the end of a cycle. One touch display of HACCP Alarms (power failure, cycle time out of HACCP required time, high temp, low temp) recorded in memory. The real time clock provides date, time, and duration of HACCP alarms (power failure, cycle time out of HACCP required time, high temp, low temp) recorded in memory. Will record up to 10 alarm events before over writing the first alarm and will keep the data for a minimum of 48 hours in case of a power failure. On board program memory holds 99 total programs. Adjustable Evaporator Fan Speed button allows for regulation of the fan during the blast chilling or shock freezing cycle. Compressor protected by overload cut-out with automatic reset. Micro-switch control cuts out the evaporator fan and compressor whenever the door is opened.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.