Victory Refrigeration VSPD60-16-2 UltraSpec Series Sandwich Prep Table Featuring
Photo of the Victory Refrigeration VSPD60-16-2 UltraSpec Series Sandwich Prep Table Featuring
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Locking Divider Bars
- Full Electronic Control
- 10” Wide Cutting Board
- Stainless Steel Pan Dividers
- Expansion Valve Technology
- Hinged, Insulated Lift Up Lids
- Secure-Temp 1.0™ Technology
- 6” Casters, 2 With Brakes, Standard
- Front-Breathing Refrigeration System
- Heavy Duty pan divider supports supplied
- CFC Free Foamed In-Place Polyurethane
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Drawer Frames
- Environmentally Friendly R134A Refrigerant
- Stainless Steel Exterior/Stainless Steel Interior
- Telescoping Drawers Slides with Locking Mechanism
- Santoprene Door Gaskets with Exclusive 2 Year Warranty
- Upper Pull-Out Drawers Accommodate 4” Deep Pans (pans not included)
- Lower Pull-Out Drawers Accommodate 6” Deep Pans (pans not included)
- Cylinder Locks
- Stainless Steel Back
- Single and Double Overshelves
- ADA Compliant 3” Diameter Casters
- 6” Overall Height Adjustable SS Legs
- Optional Voltages: 220/50/1, 220/60/1
- Exclusive 2 Year Warranty on Santoprene Door Gaskets
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty Plus an Additional 2 Year Compressor Warranty
- Equipped with Secure-Temp 1.0™ Technology™
- Secure-Temp 1.0™ is the industry’s first and only full service temperature monitoring solution for your kitchen. Secure-Temp 1.0™ is standard on all Victory models and is HACCP compliant & meets NAFEM’s data protocol.
- Exterior construction includes heavy-duty stainless steel finish on front, sides, top, door(s) and grille. Removable hoods and insulated lid assemblies are made of matching stainless steel. Cabinet back and bottom are constructed of galvanized steel. Interior liner is made of aluminum for superior resistance to corrosion. Cabinet insulation is CFC free foamed-in-place polyurethane of two-inch minimum thickness. Six-inch casters, 2 with brakes, are standard. Legs are available as an option. Composite cutting board supplied with cabinet is 10” wide. It is readily removable for cleaning. Two epoxy-coated steel wire shelves per section are supplied as standard. Pans furnished are 4” deep and made of polycarbonate plastic.
- Drawer frames are constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel and are supported on heavy-duty telescoping drawer slides for maximum support of stored food products. Slides have locking mechanism to prevent from drawers being pulled off of cabinets. Upper pull-out drawers accommodate 4” deep pans. Lower pull -out drawers accommodate up to 6” deep pans. Heavy-duty pan divider supports are supplied. Foodservice pans for drawers are not included. Snap-type vinyl magnetic gasket is attached to each drawer for positive seal.
- More robust refrigeration system provides added capacity and efficiency. Systems are designed using CFC free R134a refrigerant and expansion valve between condenser and evaporator. Recirculated, forced air from evaporator is moved under pans, which are recessed 2” from top of cabinet. Forced air over the condenser is drawn through grille under door as well as the back and bottom of cabinet. Automatic condensate evaporator is provided to eliminate the need of floor drains.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.