Victory Refrigeration VUR48 UltraSpec Series Undercounter Refrigerator
Photo of the Victory Refrigeration VUR48 UltraSpec Series Undercounter Refrigerator
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Full Electronic Control
- Cartridge Style Hinges
- Expansion Valve Technology
- 4 White Epoxy Coated Shelves
- 6” Casters Standard, 2 with Brakes
- Anti-Corrosion Coated Evaporator Coil
- Stainless Steel Front, Sides, Door, & Grill
- Cabinet back and bottom galvanized steel
- 10’ Cord and Plug (see electrical data for details)
- 2” Thick Foamed-in-Place Polyurethane Insulation
- Self-Closing Door(s) with 120° Hold Open Feature
- Interior liner is made of corrosion resistant aluminum
- Environmentally Safe R134A Refrigerant For Refrigerators
- High Performance, Balanced, Bottom-Mounted Refrigeration
- Extra Shelves
- Change Door Swing
- Stainless Steel Interior
- 220/50 Hz, 220/60Hz Voltages
- 3” Overall Height Casters (Set of 4)
- Exclusive 2 Year Warranty on Santoprene Door Gaskets
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty Plus an Additional 2 Year Compressor Warranty
- Secure-Temp 1.0™ is the industry’s first and only full service temperature monitoring solution for your kitchen. Secure-Temp 1.0™ is standard on all Victory models and is HACCP compliant & meets NAFEM’s data protocol.
- Heavy duty construction includes exterior stainless steel on front, sides, doors and grille. Cabinet back and bottom are galvanized steel. Interior liner is made of corrosion resistant aluminum. Interior thermometer is standard. Cabinet is insulated with 2” thick foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Subtop insulated with 1-1/2” foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Doors are mounted to cabinet on self-closing, cartridge style hinges with 120° stay open feature. Doors are equipped with a snap-in-place vinyl magnetic gasket for positive seal. 6” high casters are standard, 2 include brakes. An 8’ cord set is provided with 115 volt models. Cabinet interior standard with 2 steel wire epoxy coated shelves per section.
- Refrigeration system utilizes R134a refrigerant governed by expansion valve. Automatic (non-electric) condensate evaporator is provided. Interior forced-air system with high humidity evaporator coils provides the ideal environment for food preservation. Refrigerators operate at 36°- 38°F
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.