Victory Refrigeration VURD93-6 UltraSpec Series Undercounter Refrigerator
Photo of the Victory Refrigeration VURD93-6 UltraSpec Series Undercounter Refrigerator
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Full Electronic Control
- Telescoping drawers slides
- Expansion Valve Technology
- Secure-Temp 1.0™ Technology
- 6” Casters Standard, 2 with Brakes
- Anti-Corrosion Coated Evaporator Coil
- Cabinet back and bottom galvanized steel
- Stainless Steel Front, Sides, Drawers, & Grill
- 10’ Cord and Plug (see electrical data for details)
- 2” Thick Foamed-in-Place Polyurethane Insulation
- Interior liner is made of corrosion resistant aluminum
- Environmentally Safe R134A Refrigerant For Freezers
- Santoprene Door Gaskets with Exclusive 2 Year Warranty
- High Performance, Balanced, Bottom-Mounted Refrigeration
- Upper drawers accommodates 6” deep foodservice pans (pans not included)
- Lower drawers accommodates 4” deep foodservice pans (pans not included)
- Slides include locking mechanism to prevent drawers from being pulled off of cabinets
- Change Door Swing
- 220/50 Hz, 220/60Hz Voltages
- 3” Overall Height Casters (Set of 4)
- Exclusive 2 Year Warranty on Santoprene Door Gaskets
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty Plus an Additional 2 Year Compressor Warranty
- Secure-Temp 1.0™ is the industry’s first and only full service temperature monitoring solution for your kitchen. Secure-Temp 1.0™ is standard on all Victory models and is HACCP compliant & meets NAFEM’s data protocol.
- Heavy duty construction includes exterior stainless steel on front, sides, drawers and grille. Cabinet back and bottom are galvanized steel. Interior liner is made of corrosion resistant aluminum. Interior thermometer is standard. Cabinet is insulated with 2” thick foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Subtop insulated with 1-1/2” foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. 6” high casters are standard, 2 include brakes. An 8’ cord set is provided with 115 volt models.
- Drawer frames are constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel and are supported on heavy-duty telescoping drawer slides for maximum support of stored food products. Slides have locking mechanism to prevent from drawers being pulled off of cabinets. Upper pull-out drawers accommodate 6” deep pans. Lower pull -out drawers accommodate two 4” deep pans. Heavy-duty pan divider supports are supplied. Foodservice pans for drawers are not included. Snap-type vinyl magnetic gasket is attached to each drawer for positive seal.
- Forced air refrigeration systems use expansion valve to meter refrigerant. Automatic electric defrost is standard. Automatic (non-electric) condensate evaporator is provided. Refrigerators operate at 36°- 38°F
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.