Vulcan C24EA5 PLUS Convection Steamer
- Cord strain relief.
- High output stainless steel steam generator.
- Smart Drain System (timed drain) with PowerFlush.
- Illuminated power switch with cook and ready lights.
- Split water line connection. 11⁄2" NPT drain connection.
- Heavy duty door and door latch mechanisms with gasket guard.
- Stainless steel exterior and cooking compartment with curved interior corners.
- Professional controls with 60-minute timer, buzzer and constant steam feature, cook/ready lights and power switch.
- Shipped for 208/60-50/3 electrical service. Can be field converted to 208/60-50/1 and 240/60-50/3 and 240/60-50/1.
- Second year extended limited parts and labor warranty contract.
- SonicSafe™ Ultrasonic Scale Prevention for automatic protection against mineral buildup, includes second year extended limited parts and labor warranty.
- 4" Adjustable counter legs.
- Pull-out 12" x 20" sliding rack (cooking compartment).
- CB15K Carbon Block filtration (for water treatment with SonicSafe™ Ultrasonic Scale Prevention).
- Flex stainless steel water connection 72" 3⁄4" female NSHT on both ends, 2 required and 3 with filter system.
- Cord and plug set, 480v/3ph (rated to 30 amps) 72": STRAIGHT PLUG HBL2731 NEMA L16-30 (CORDPLG-5PAN480).
- Cord and plug set, 208-240v/1ph (rated to 45 amps) 72": ANGLED PLUG HBL9462C NEMA 14-60 (CORDPLG-3PAN1P).
- Cord and plug set, 208-240v/3ph (rated to 40 amps) 72": ANGLED PLUG HBL8462C NEMA 15-60 (CORDPLG-3PAN3P).
- Cord and plug set, 208-240v/3ph (rated to 55 amps) 72": ANGLED PLUG HBL8462C NEMA 15-60 (CORDPLG-5PAN3P).
- Steamer Security Package, includes controls protected by lockable cover, perforated flue cover, security fasteners & tack-welds.
- SMF600 ScaleBlocker® water treatment system, includes second year warranty (for water treatment without SonicSafe™ Ultrasonic Scale Prevention).
- Open leg 24"w stand with shelf and 1 set of adjustable pan slides.
- 28" h
- 34" h
- Locking casters
- Stacking kit for two units with hardware, counter mount or on 15" and 28" stands. Note: Only a single 3 or 5 pan steamer or two 3 pan steamers can be stacked on a 28"h stand. Single 3 or 5 pan steamers only on a 34"h stand. Any combination of two steamers can be stacked on a 15" stand.
- Locking casters
- 15" open leg stand
- Single point electrical connection kit for stacked units, 3-phase only.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
Certifies that the goods conform to public health and environmental quality compatibility requirements.
UL EPH Classified
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.