Vulcan V4B36 V Series Heavy Duty Range
Request a Quote
- Requires optional flue with back-splash or back-shelf.
- Additional required flue riser sold separately
|Energy Efficiency||Best in Class|
|Quantity of Burners||4|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel Front & Sides|
|Category||Range, Gas, Heavy Duty, 36"|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Porcelain oven cavity
- Heavy-duty cast grates
- 4" stainless steel stub riser
- Stainless steel cabinet base door
- 50,000 BTU/hr. standard oven burner
- 32,000 BTU/hr. convection oven burner
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Individual pilots and controls for each burner
- 33,000 BTU/hr. open top burners with lift off heads
- Universal rack guides, one removable shelf (cabinet base)
- 1 1⁄4" diameter front gas manifold with 1 1⁄4" rear gas connection (capped)
- Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base and stub back
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs for “S”, “C”, and “B” models (no legs for modular model)
- Stainless steel oven cavity
- Cap and cover front manifold
- Fan cooling package (“C” models)
- 3" high toe base for curb mounting
- 4" Adjustable flanged feet for modular models
- Common condiment type, telescoping plate rails
- 650°F oven thermostat and steel hearth (“S” models)
- Less legs for dolly mounting for “S”, “C”, and “B” models
- Dolly frames
- Banking strip
- Set of 4 casters, 6" high (two locking)
- 10", 22", or 34" high back risers (no shelf)
- 22" single deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- 34" double deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- 6" adjustable flanged feet for “S”, “C”, and “B” models
- Flexible gas hose - quick disconnect & restraining device
- 3⁄4", 1", or 1 1⁄4" gas pressure regulator (specify gas type – pack loose)
- Common condiment type, telescoping plate rails (starting at 24" length)
- Extra removable shelves for use with Universal rack guides (for cabinet base)
- 36 3⁄4"d x 36"w x 36"h on 6" adjustable legs
36" wide heavy duty gas range, Vulcan Model No. V4B36 (modular) and V4B36B (cabinet base) or V4B36S (standard oven base) and V4B36C (convection oven base). Modular construction for ease of installation. Stainless steel front, plate ledge, front top ledge with pull-out condiment rails, sides, base, stub back and 6" adjustable legs on all “B”, “S”, & “C” models. Stainless steel extra deep crumb tray. Four 33,000 BTU/hr. cast burners with lift-off burner heads. Individual pilots and controls for each burner. Heavy duty cast burner grates, easy lift-off 11" x 17" in front, 14" x 17" in rear. Grates are separate from aeration bowl for ease of cleaning. Standard Oven: 50,000 BTU/hr. with porcelain oven bottom, sides and indoor panel. Convection Oven: 32,000 BTU/hr. with porcelain oven bottom, sides and interior door panel (115v-1 phase blower motor, 4 amps, 6' cord and plug). Oven measures 27"w x 27"d x 13"h. Standard oven thermostat adjusts from 150°F – 550°F. Convection oven adjusts from 175°F – 550°F and the optional finishing oven for standard ovens adjusts from 300°F – 650°F. Standard oven supplied with one rack, convection oven with two racks. Both ovens allow for three rack positions. Oven door is heavy duty with counter weight door hinges. 1 1⁄4" diameter front gas manifold and 1 1⁄4" rear gas connection, capped. Total input 132,000 BTU/hr.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
1 of 1 review
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10