Vulcan VCRG48-M Griddle
Photo of the Vulcan VCRG48-M Griddle
|Griddle Plate Finish||Smooth Steel|
|Energy Efficiency||Best in Class|
|Legs||4" Adjustable Legs|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel Front & Sides|
|Category||Griddle, Counter Unit, Gas|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Standing pilot ignition system.
- One infinite heat control valve per burner.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- 12 1⁄2" cooking height on 4" adjustable legs.
- High capacity 41⁄2 quart capacity grease can.
- Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame.
- 3⁄4" rear gas connection and convertible gas pressure regulator for LP service.
- Constructed standard for natural gas service. LP conversion kit supplied with unit.
- One 25,000 BTU/hr. “U” shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12" of griddle width.
- 1" thick polished steel griddle plate welded to 3 1⁄4" stainless steel back, tapered side splashes and stainless steel grease trough.
Low profile gas griddle. Stainless steel front, sides and front top ledge. Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel body frame. 12 1⁄2" cooking height on 4" legs. 1" thick polished steel griddle plate welded to stainless steel back and tapered side splashes. One 25,000 BTU/hr. “U” shaped aluminized steel burner and infinite heat control for each 12" of griddle width. 4 1⁄2 quart capacity grease can. 3⁄4" rear gas connection and convertible gas pressure regulator for LP service. CSA design certified. NSF listed.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.