Wells 3036G Griddle
Photo of the Wells 3036G Griddle
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Available for use with natural or LP gas.
- Stainless steel hinged front panel protects control knobs.
- A one-year warranty against defects covers parts and labor.
- The removable front grease drawer has a four-quart capacity.
- Integral splashguard makes clean up of surrounding surfaces easier.
- Each burner has an adjustable air shutter to provide optimum combustion.
- Full width front grease trough allows convenient cleaning of entire griddle surface.
- Each individual snap-action thermostat controls twelve inches of the cooking surface.
- The WG-2424G – WG-3048G gas griddles meet ANSI Z83 and NSF International standards.
- Griddle surface is a 3⁄4" thick, steel plate heated by u-shaped burners that provide even heat distribution over the entire surface.
- Chrome-plated griddle surface - allows more efficient heat transfer throughout the cooking area, available by special order.
- Grooved griddle surface - 3/4-inch thick ribbed steel plate that allows for the “branding” of meat products, available by special order.
- Wells Gas Countertop Griddles are designed for use with natural or LP gas. In addition to the standard grill surface, there are two options to choose from, grooved or chrome-plated. The griddles have u-shaped burners and internal baffling to direct heat and airflow for greater efficiency.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.