Wells G-60 Griddle
Photo of the Wells G-60 Griddle
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Removable splashguard makes clean-up easier.
- A one-year warranty against defects covers parts and labor.
- Each removable front-grease drawer has a four-quart capacity.
- Each individual positive-off thermostat controls one-eighth of the cooking surface.
- Two terminal blocks are provided for field wiring connections to the main power supply.
- The G-60 Griddle is Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. LISTED and meets NSF International standards.
- Controls are front-mounted with a protective guard ring to help prevent accidental temperature changes.
- Enclosed tubular elements are clamped onto the one-half inch thick griddle plate to provide even heat distribution over the entire surface.
- Chrome-plated griddle surface, allows more efficient heat transfer throughout the cooking area, available by special order.
- Grooved griddle surface, 3/4-inch thick ribbed steel plate that allows for the “branding” of meat products, available by special order.
- Wells G-60 Griddle is ideal for any commercial kitchen based on its versatile, easy-to-use design. In addition to the standard griddle surface there are two options to choose from, grooved or chrome-plated. The eight positive-off thermostats allow individual zone control. The grease drawers are easily removable for cleaning.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.