Wells HRCP-7443 Hot/Cold Drop In Unit
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Self-contained drop-in design
- 1” drains for ease of cleaning
- Adaptor bars provided for food pans
- Limited 1 year parts & labor warranty
- NSF compliant with 3” recessed top edge
- Type 134A and Type 404A CFC free refrigerant
- Single control for changing from hot to cold operation
- Recessed ledge for pan support and colder, fresher products
- Stainless steel top and liner for maximum strength and durability
- Each well hold 4 each 3rd size pans or equivalent fractional sized pans
- Quick & easy service with sight glass, service valves, filter/dryer and receiver
- Fully insulated, CFC free, foamed-in place insulation keeps food cold while saving energy
- Easy access temperature & function control panel attached to a 24” long flexible conduit for optional counter mounting
- 50 cycle
- Remote on/off switch
- 5-year compressor warranty
- 2nd year parts & labor warranty
- Adaptor bars for fractional sized pans
- Remote models without compressors or condensing units
- Special condenser orientation and/or compressor rack location
- Remote models (Includes compressor and condensing units and up to 20’ leads)
- Perforated bottom strainer plate conveniently holds ice above drain to prevent clogging
- Wells Dual Temperature Hot & Refrigerated Drop-In Cold Pans are two units in one; from a heated Bain Marie to a refrigerated cold pan with the flip of a switch. All models are completely self-contained in one to six-well models and are CFC free. Each well holds 4 each 3rd size pans or equivalent fractional pans. Pans are recessed 3” to comply with NSF-7 performance requirements.
- Interior –CFC free foamed-in-place insulation through-out, 1” drain located in the center for easy cleaning. Ledge is recessed 3” to comply with NSF-7 requirements, allowing a layer of air to insulate food and for pan support.
- Exterior –One-piece top flange and coved-corner interiors constructed of 18 gauge stainless steel. Exterior body constructed of heavy-gauge, corrosion resistant steel. Condensing unit mounted on corrosion resistant frame below the cold pan.
- Refrigeration – Type 134A and Type 404 A CFC-free refrigerant system featuring Air cooled, wrapped coil construction on both sides and bottom. Refrigeration system features sight glass, easy service valves, dryer/filter and receiver. Condensing unit may be easily removed for service. Larger compressors speed refrigeration.
- Heating - Automatic water-fill with high-limit protection featuring a water sensor and solenoid value to maintain proper water levels. And efficient electric immersion heating system transfers heat directly to the water while a positive-off thermostat controls provides adjustable and consistent temperatures. Designed for wet operation only
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.