Wells HRCP-7443 Hot/Cold Drop In Unit
Photo of the Wells HRCP-7443 Hot/Cold Drop In Unit
You will earn 10,780 Reward Points.
You will earn 9,878 Reward Points.
More from Wells
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Self-contained drop-in design
- 1” drains for ease of cleaning
- Adaptor bars provided for food pans
- Limited 1 year parts & labor warranty
- NSF compliant with 3” recessed top edge
- Type 134A and Type 404A CFC free refrigerant
- Single control for changing from hot to cold operation
- Recessed ledge for pan support and colder, fresher products
- Stainless steel top and liner for maximum strength and durability
- Each well hold 4 each 3rd size pans or equivalent fractional sized pans
- Quick & easy service with sight glass, service valves, filter/dryer and receiver
- Fully insulated, CFC free, foamed-in place insulation keeps food cold while saving energy
- Easy access temperature & function control panel attached to a 24” long flexible conduit for optional counter mounting
- 50 cycle
- Remote on/off switch
- 5-year compressor warranty
- 2nd year parts & labor warranty
- Adaptor bars for fractional sized pans
- Remote models without compressors or condensing units
- Special condenser orientation and/or compressor rack location
- Remote models (Includes compressor and condensing units and up to 20’ leads)
- Perforated bottom strainer plate conveniently holds ice above drain to prevent clogging
- Wells Dual Temperature Hot & Refrigerated Drop-In Cold Pans are two units in one; from a heated Bain Marie to a refrigerated cold pan with the flip of a switch. All models are completely self-contained in one to six-well models and are CFC free. Each well holds 4 each 3rd size pans or equivalent fractional pans. Pans are recessed 3” to comply with NSF-7 performance requirements.
- Interior –CFC free foamed-in-place insulation through-out, 1” drain located in the center for easy cleaning. Ledge is recessed 3” to comply with NSF-7 requirements, allowing a layer of air to insulate food and for pan support.
- Exterior –One-piece top flange and coved-corner interiors constructed of 18 gauge stainless steel. Exterior body constructed of heavy-gauge, corrosion resistant steel. Condensing unit mounted on corrosion resistant frame below the cold pan.
- Refrigeration – Type 134A and Type 404 A CFC-free refrigerant system featuring Air cooled, wrapped coil construction on both sides and bottom. Refrigeration system features sight glass, easy service valves, dryer/filter and receiver. Condensing unit may be easily removed for service. Larger compressors speed refrigeration.
- Heating - Automatic water-fill with high-limit protection featuring a water sensor and solenoid value to maintain proper water levels. And efficient electric immersion heating system transfers heat directly to the water while a positive-off thermostat controls provides adjustable and consistent temperatures. Designed for wet operation only
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.