Wells ICP-500ST Slope Top Cold Food Unit
Photo of the Wells ICP-500ST Slope Top Cold Food Unit
You will earn 1,971.75 Reward Points.
You will earn 1,601 Reward Points.
More from Wells
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Drop-in design
- NSF-2 compliant
- CFC free fully insulated
- 1” drains per well for ease of cleaning
- Limited 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Recessed ledge for pan support and colder, fresher products
- Hold standard 12” by 20” food pans and fractional sized pans
- Foamed-in-place insulation keeps food cold while saving energy
- 18 gauge stainless steel top and liner for maximum strength and durability
- Pans are raised in the rear for improved visibility and access to food products
- Perforated bottom strainer plate conveniently holds ice above drain for ease of cleaning
- Divider bars for fractional pans
- 2nd year parts & labor warranty
- Wells Non-Refrigerated Drop-In Ice Pans with slope tops are designed to hold pre-chilled food products at serving temperatures. All models are completely self-contained in one to six-well models featuring CFC free insulation. Recessed top ledges lowers inset pans; keeping food colder and fresher and meet NSF-2 guidelines. The sloped top provide customers with improved visibility and access to food products.
- Interior – CFC free foamed-in-place insulation through-out. Each pan features a 1” drain located in the center for easy cleaning and recessed ledges for pan support.
- Exterior – One-piece top flange and coved-corner interiors constructed of 18 gauge stainless steel. Exterior body constructed of heavy-gauge, corrosion resistant steel.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.