Wells JG-246UL Griddle
Photo of the Wells JG-246UL Griddle
You will earn 3,786.75 Reward Points.
You will earn 3,075 Reward Points.
More from Wells
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- A one-year warranty against defects covers parts and labor.
- On/Off switch is provided with a signal light that indicates a power-on condition.
- A terminal block is provided for field wiring connection to the main power supply.
- Lower temperature on outer griddle surface allows it to be used for holding food.
- UL evaluated for installation into wood or metal countertops. (See required clearances)
- 3⁄4" thick griddle plate provides better heat distribution and retention in center cooking area.
- An adjustable thermostat controls temperature, with a signal light that cycles off when desired temperature is reached.
- Control is recessed in a one-piece, drawn, remote stainless steel panel to help prevent accidental temperature changes.
- The JG-246UL Griddle is Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. LISTED and meets NSF International and Canadian standards.
- Flattened tubular elements are clamped beneath the front center cooking area, providing fast heat-up and even heat distribution.
- Wells JG-246UL Built-In Griddle is essential for any kitchen preparing “Teppan” style dishes. The recessed griddle plate has a 20” x 24” high temperature (up to 550°F) cooking area that is ideal for stir-frying
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.