Wells MOD-200TDMN Food Warmer
Photo of the Wells MOD-200TDMN Food Warmer
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- High limits prevent overheating
- Thermostatic controls standard
- ½” drains and manifolds available
- Powerful tubular heating elements
- Wellslok standard for ease of installation
- Energy-saving fully-insulated construction
- Separate controls for each individual wells
- 2-Year Limited Parts & 1-Year Limited Labor Warranty
- Fully Insulated models are perfect for non-metal counters
- Suitable for wet or dry operation (wet recommended for best results)
- Thermostatic controls are recessed in a one-piece, drawn, front-mounted panel
- Accommodates 12” by 20” standard inset pans or equivalent fractional pans per well
- One-piece stainless steel top flange and heavy-gauge, deepdrawn stainless steel warming pans
- Cord & Plugs
- Drains with manifolds
- Auto water-fill to maintain proper water level.
- Select models are field convertible from 3Ø to 1Ø
- Inset with lid
- Drain screens
- 8oz. soup ladle
- Optional 72”wiring
- Drain value extension kit
- Adaptor tops for round insets
- Wellslok extension kits for wood counter installations
- Wells heavy-duty, top-mount, drop-in, modular food warmers are designed to hold heated food at safe and fresh serving temperatures. Narrow, Slim Line MOD warmers are ideal for narrow counters and are available in two or three well models. Wells MOD 200N Series accommodates two 12” X 20”standard food pans or equivalent fractional inset pans while the MOD 300N Series accommodates three 12” X 20”standard food pans or equivalent fractional inset pans and are designed for wet or dry operation.
- Insulation – Sides, front, back and bottom are fully insulated for energy savings, efficiency, quicker pre-heat and faster recovery.
- Construction – One-piece stainless steel top flange and heavygauge, deep-drawn stainless steel warming pans are standard features on all models. Wellsloks are standard for quick and easy installation.
- Controls & Heating – Individual controls for each well provide maximum versatility. Slimline models feature thermostatic controls. High-limits prevent overheating. Temperature-ready indicator lights are standard on all control types. Powerful tubular heating elements are located under the warming pans for quick and efficient heating and for even heat distribution.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.