Wells RCP-7343 Cold Food Unit
Photo of the Wells RCP-7343 Cold Food Unit
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Self-contained drop-in design
- 1” drains for ease of cleaning
- Limited 1 year parts & labor warranty
- NSF-7 compliant with 3” recessed top edge
- Type 134A and type 404A CFC free refrigerant
- Recessed ledge for pan support and colder, fresher products
- On-off switch with 8 ft cord & plug for ease of installation and operation
- 18 gauge stainless steel top and liner for maximum strength and durability
- Quick & easy service with sight glass, service valves, filter/dryer and receiver
- Each well holds 4 each 3rd size pans or equivalent fractional sized pans per well
- Fully insulated, CFC free, foamed-in-place insulation keeps food cold while saving energy
- 50 cycle
- Remote on/off switch
- 5-year compressor warranty
- 2nd year parts & labor warranty
- Adaptor bars for fractional sized pans
- Remote models without compressors or condensing units
- Special condenser orientation and/or compressor rack location
- Remote models (Includes compressor and condensing units and up to 20’ leads)
- Perforated bottom strainer plate conveniently holds ice above drain to prevent clogging
- Wells Refrigerated Drop-In Cold Pans hold pre-chilled food products at cold, fresh and safe serving temperatures. All models are completely self-contained in one to six-well models with individual thermostatic controls, are CFC free and include an 8 ft. 120V cord and plug. Each well holds 4 each 3rd size pans or equivalent fractional pans. Pans are recessed 3” to comply with NSF-7 performance requirements.
- Interior –CFC free foamed-in-place insulation through-out, 1” drain located in the center for easy cleaning. Ledge is recessed 3” to comply with NSF-7 requirements, allowing a layer of air to insulate food and for pan support.
- Exterior –One-piece top flange and coved-corner interiors constructed of 18 gauge stainless steel. Exterior body constructed of heavy-gauge corrosion resistant steel. Condensing unit mounted on corrosion resistant frame below the cold pan.
- Refrigeration – Type 134A and Type 404A CFC free refrigerant system featuring Air-Cooled, wrapped coil construction on both sides and bottom, individual thermostats, on/off switch, 8 ft. cord and plug set NEMA 5-15P (120V models). Refrigeration system features sight glass, easy service valves, dryer/filter and receiver. Condensing unit may be easily removed for service.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.