Wells WVC-46 Ventless Hood
Ventless Hood, Commercial Exhaust Hood, canopy style, 36" cooking zone, with self contained Ansul fire protection, 4- stage filtration, wall or ceiling mount, interlock system, adjustable height, stainless steel construction, 1/2 HP, 208/240v/60/1-ph, 4.3 amps, NSF, ETL, cETLus, (NON-RETURNABLE Item) (For replacement filters, this model requires (1) Pre-filter (23324) & (1) HEPA Charcoal Filter Pack (23325))
- Wall or ceiling mounted
- Available in 208/240V, 1Ø
- Adjustable height as required
- Very quiet with only 42 dBA average
- Fits through a 36” wide door opening
- Completely self-contained, 4-stage filtration system
- Limited two-year parts and one year labor warranty
- Illuminated early-warning system to monitor filter replacement
- Stainless steel construction for strength, durability and ease of cleaning
- Canopy style systems are movable making them ideal for leased properties
- WVC-46 includes a completely self-contained ANSUL fire prevention system
- Airflow sensors continually monitor airflow for optimizing performance and grease removal
- WVC-46X is designed to be connected to an external ANSUL system (not included) if desired
- Interlock system will disable cooking appliances if filters are missing, clogged or in the event of a fire
- Completely self-contained filtration process reduces emissions below that allowed in NFPA 96 and ANSI UL710B using the EPA 202 test method
- HEPA / carbon-charcoal filter packs
- Round exhaust duct adapter for remote exhaust flue
- Optional self-contained ANSUL fire protection system
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.