Wolf Range C36C-2B24G Challenger XL" Restaurant Range
Photo of the Wolf Range C36C-2B24G Challenger XL" Restaurant Range
|Quantity of Burners||2|
|BTU/Burner||(2) 30,000 BTU|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Fully MIG welded frame
- 6" stainless steel adjustable legs
- Two oven racks and four rack positions
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Oven thermostat adjusts from 250°F to 500°F
- Extra deep pull out crumb tray with welded corners
- Stainless steel front, sides, backriser, lift-off high shelf
- 24" manual griddle, 7⁄8" thick, 4" wide front grease trough
- Shrouded flash tube pilot system (one pilot per two burners)
- Two open top burners, each burner is 30,000 BTU/hr. with lift-off burner heads
- Heavy duty cast grates, easy lift-off 12" x 12 1⁄2" in front and 12" x 14 1⁄2" in the rear
- 35,000 BTU/hr. baker’s depth standard oven cavity. Full size sheet pans fit side-to-side or front-to-back.
- 35,000 BTU/hr. convection oven in place of standard oven, 24"d x 26 3⁄8"w x 13 7⁄8"h (115v - 1 phase blower motor 4 amp, 6' cord and plug), includes three oven racks. Full size sheet pans only fit side-to-side in convection oven. Convection oven motor requires field attachment.
- Casters (set of four)
- Flanged feet (set of four)
- 10" stainless steel stub back
- Leveling casters (set of four)
- Extra oven rack with rack guides
- Reinforced high shelf for mounting salamander broiler
- Thermostatically controlled griddle (snap action)
- Flame Safety device with manual spark ignition for all open top burners, thermostatic griddles and oven pilots
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.