Wolf Range C36C-2B24G Challenger XL" Restaurant Range
Photo of the Wolf Range C36C-2B24G Challenger XL" Restaurant Range
|Quantity of Burners||2|
|BTU/Burner||(2) 30,000 BTU|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Fully MIG welded frame
- 6" stainless steel adjustable legs
- Two oven racks and four rack positions
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Oven thermostat adjusts from 250°F to 500°F
- Extra deep pull out crumb tray with welded corners
- Stainless steel front, sides, backriser, lift-off high shelf
- 24" manual griddle, 7⁄8" thick, 4" wide front grease trough
- Shrouded flash tube pilot system (one pilot per two burners)
- Two open top burners, each burner is 30,000 BTU/hr. with lift-off burner heads
- Heavy duty cast grates, easy lift-off 12" x 12 1⁄2" in front and 12" x 14 1⁄2" in the rear
- 35,000 BTU/hr. baker’s depth standard oven cavity. Full size sheet pans fit side-to-side or front-to-back.
- 35,000 BTU/hr. convection oven in place of standard oven, 24"d x 26 3⁄8"w x 13 7⁄8"h (115v - 1 phase blower motor 4 amp, 6' cord and plug), includes three oven racks. Full size sheet pans only fit side-to-side in convection oven. Convection oven motor requires field attachment.
- Casters (set of four)
- Flanged feet (set of four)
- 10" stainless steel stub back
- Leveling casters (set of four)
- Extra oven rack with rack guides
- Reinforced high shelf for mounting salamander broiler
- Thermostatically controlled griddle (snap action)
- Flame Safety device with manual spark ignition for all open top burners, thermostatic griddles and oven pilots
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.