Market Forge Industries FT-20P Tilting Kettle
Photo of the Market Forge Industries FT-20P Tilting Kettle
|Design||2/3 Steam Jacket Design|
|Specialty Options||Direct Steam|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Pedestal base will have four 7/16” (11mm) holes evenly spaced for securing unit to floor. Trunnion mounts will support the kettle to allow tilting. Tilting mechanism with high position hand wheel and steam control valve will be mounted on the right side frame member. Gearbox housing and hand wheel will be of stainless steel. Operation will be self-locking for positive stop action.
Options & Accessories: (Additional Charge)
- Draw-off Valves
- 2” (50mm) draw-off valve with strainer
- 3” (76mm) draw-off valve with strainer
- One-piece lift-off stainless steel cover
- One-piece counterbalanced hinged stainless steel cover
- Pantry Faucets
- Single pantry faucet with swing spout and mounting bracket
- Double pantry faucet with swing spout and mounting bracket
- Check valve
- Triple bracket assembly
- Steam trap and strainer
- Graduated measuring stick
- Wall models (consult factory)
- Type 316 stainless steel liner (for high acid content)
- Steam trap assembly includes steam control valve (steam inlet globe valve), steam trap, line strainer
- Direct steam at 5-30 PSI (0.3-2.1 kg/cm2). Over 30 PSI (2.1 kg/cm2), a pressure reducing valve is required.
- 34 lbs. (15.5 kg) steam pre hour or 1 BHP per 20 gallons (76 liters) pf kettle capacity.
- F-20P - 225 lbs (102 kg)
- F-30P - 275 lbs (125 kg)
- F-40P - 300 lbs (136 kg)
- F-60P - 315 lbs (143 kg)
- F-80P - 325 lbs (147 kg)
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.