Arctic Air AR49 Refrigerator
Photo of the Arctic Air AR49 Refrigerator
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Self closing doors that remain open at 90 degrees.
- Six adjustable, heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves.
- Lockable doors with foamed-in-place recessed handles.
- Tested to NSF Standard 7 requirements for open food storage.
- Easy to mount casters (two lockable) are standard with all units.
- Magnetic door gaskets are removable and replaceable without tools.
- Exterior cabinet construction consists of full stainless steel front and sides.
- Larger fan motors and blades for more efficient air flow ensuring faster recovery times.
- Bottom mounted compressor for more efficient operation in coolest area of the kitchen.
- Freezer doors have integral factory installed heating element to eliminate condensation.
- Electronic thermostat with external digital LED display for accurate control and easy reading.
- Interior cabinet is bright white aluminum liner with full stainless steel floor with curved corners.
- Condensate heating element built into condensate pan for efficient evaporation of excess water.
- Front accessible, bottom mounted condensing unit is mounted on slide out rack for easy maintenance.
- All Arctic Air products come with full one year parts and labor warranties and a five year compressor warranty
- Self contained capillary tube system using environmentally friendly CFC free refrigerant (R404A in freezers and R134A in refrigerators).
- Arctic Air products must pass numerous quality control inspections throughout the manufacturing process. All products are operated and monitored for a minimum of thirteen hours prior to packaging and shipping.
Arctic Air’s solid door reach-in refrigerators and freezers are designed to bring you real, commercial foodservice grade performance at a truly incredible value. All Arctic Air products are tested to NSF Standard 7 levels and must pass numerous quality control inspections throughout manufacturing process. In addition, all products are operated and monitored for a minimum of 13 hours prior to packaging and shipping.
Our reach-in models are beautifully designed in smooth stainless steel for a look that you would be proud to put in any commercial application. More importantly, our products have many features that are desired in today’s commercial foodservice market. Features include high output fan motors, electronic thermostat with external digital display, bottom mounted compressor, and front accessible, bottom mounted condensing unit mounted on slide out rack for easy maintenance/cleaning.
Three epoxy coated, adjustable shelves and locking casters come standard with all models. Doors are self-closing and lockable with foamed in place recessed handle. Magnetic door gaskets are removable and replaceable without tools.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10