Arctic Air AUB50R Horizontal Bottle Cooler
You will earn 1518 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- 2021 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
2 year parts & labor, 5 years on compressor warranty standard
Arctic Air's horizontal bottle coolers are designed to bring you real, commercial foodservice grade performance at a truly incredible value. All Arctic Air products are tested to NSF Standard 7 levels and must pass numerous quality control inspections throughout manufacturing process.
Our horizontal bottle coolers are beautifully designed in smooth black steel for a look that you would be proud to put in any commercial application. More importantly, our products have many features that are desired in today's commercial foodservice market. Features include electronic thermostat, bright stainless interior, stainless bottle cap catcher, locking casters, and locking lids.
- Stainless steel sliding lids with locks.
- Model AUB50R has 2 can dividers (part #69436).
- Bright stainless steel interior. Interior LED lighting.
- Tested to NSF Standard 7 requirements for open food storage.
- Easy to mount plate casters (two lockable) are standard with all units.
- Front accessible condensing unit for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Exterior cabinet construction consists of black powder coated steel front and sides.
- Standard with two years parts and labor warranty and a five year compressor warranty.
- Self-contained capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 Hydrocarbon gas.
- All products are pressurized with environmentally friendly and more efficient Hydrocarbon gas.
- Electronic thermostat with digital LED display for accurate control located behind front access panel.
- Arctic Air products must pass numerous quality control inspections throughout the manufacturing process.
- Convenient internal drain located near the front left corner and the corresponding external drain located on bottom left.
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Horsepower||1/3 - 1/2 HP|
|Bottle Cooler Capacity||11-20 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Two-pole with ground pin plug
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10