Glastender BR3-4 Bottle Rack
- Bottle Well for Potable Ice
- Bottle Wells are PVC plastic molded bottle holders that are placed in a potable ice bin to hold ice chilled mix ingredient pour and store bottles.
- A bottle well may be placed on one or both sides of an ice bin and it is designed with a special ledge on one side to hold a sliding ice bin cover.
- There are two sizes of wells: 3-bottle, for 19″ deep ice bins and 4-bottle, for 24″ deep ice bins. The 3-bottle version is also used with the IB-38X24 pass thru ice bin.
- For three bottles stored on both sides of a 19″ deep ice bin, specify a quantity of two BW3. For four bottles stored on one side of a 24″ deep ice bin, specify one model number BW4. For four bottles stored on both sides of a 24″ deep ice bin, specify a quantity of two BW4.
- Bottle Racks for Non-Potable Ice
- Bottle Racks are vinyl-coated wire racks that are placed in an ice bin to hold ice chilled mix ingredient pour and store bottles.
- Bottle Racks are intended for use with smaller ice bins, where the sole purpose of the ice bin is to provide insulated storage for pour and store bottles.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.