Glastender BR3 Bottle Rack
Photo of the Glastender BR3 Bottle Rack
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Bottle Well for Potable Ice
- Bottle Wells are PVC plastic molded bottle holders that are placed in a potable ice bin to hold ice chilled mix ingredient pour and store bottles. The plastic well keeps the bottles out of direct contact with the ice.
- There are two sizes of wells: 3-bottle, model number BW3, for 19″ deep ice bins and 4-bottle, model number BW4, for 24″ deep ice bins. The 3-bottle version is also used with the IB-38X24 pass thru ice bin.
- A bottle well may be placed on one or both sides of an ice bin and it is designed with a special ledge on one side to hold a sliding ice bin cover. When bottle wells are ordered with an original ice bin, the correct, smaller sliding ice bin cover is automatically provided.
- For three bottles stored on one side of a 19″ deep ice bin, specify one model number BW3. For three bottles stored on both sides of a 19″ deep ice bin, specify a quantity of two BW3. For four bottles stored on one side of a 24″ deep ice bin, specify one model number BW4. For four bottles stored on both sides of a 24″ deep ice bin, specify a quantity of two BW4.
- Bottle Racks for Non-Potable Ice
- Bottle Racks are vinyl-coated wire racks that are placed in an ice bin to hold ice chilled mix ingredient pour and store bottles. There are two sizes of wire racks: 3-bottle, model number BR3, for 19″ deep ice bins and 4-bottle, model number BR4, for 24″ deep ice bins.
- Bottle Racks are intended for use with smaller ice bins, where the sole purpose of the ice bin is to provide insulated storage for pour and store bottles. Since bottle racks allow the ice to touch the bottles, they are not recommended for bottle storage inside potable ice bins used to make cocktails (use bottle wells shown above for potable ice). Bottle racks are most often used with 6″ or 12″ wide ice bins, which hold one or two racks, respectively. For example an IBA-6 ice bin holds one BR3, while an IBA-12 ice bin holds two BR3.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.