Glastender BR3 Bottle Rack
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Bottle Well for Potable Ice
- Bottle Wells are PVC plastic molded bottle holders that are placed in a potable ice bin to hold ice chilled mix ingredient pour and store bottles.
- A bottle well may be placed on one or both sides of an ice bin and it is designed with a special ledge on one side to hold a sliding ice bin cover.
- There are two sizes of wells: 3-bottle, for 19″ deep ice bins and 4-bottle, for 24″ deep ice bins. The 3-bottle version is also used with the IB-38X24 pass thru ice bin.
- For three bottles stored on both sides of a 19″ deep ice bin, specify a quantity of two BW3. For four bottles stored on one side of a 24″ deep ice bin, specify one model number BW4. For four bottles stored on both sides of a 24″ deep ice bin, specify a quantity of two BW4.
- Bottle Racks for Non-Potable Ice
- Bottle Racks are vinyl-coated wire racks that are placed in an ice bin to hold ice chilled mix ingredient pour and store bottles.
- Bottle Racks are intended for use with smaller ice bins, where the sole purpose of the ice bin is to provide insulated storage for pour and store bottles.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.