Metro LBTS11NA HD qwikTRAK™ Track Set
- Maximizes Storage Capacity: High-Density qwikTRAK can increase the storage capacity of a given area by 50%.
- Easy to Lay Out and Assemble: Select end, intermediate, or mobile kits and just add shelves! Units are quick and easy to assemble.
- Strong and Durable: Standard Metro qwikTRAK Super Erecta, Super Adjustable 2, and MetroMax Q mobile units can hold up to 2,000 Ibs. (907kg) per unit.
- Ideal for Rough or Choppy Floors: Floor tracks compensate for rough or choppy floors and provide a smooth, level surface to guide the mobile units in a straight line.
- Accessible and Ergonomic: The low profile and sloped sides of the guiding track, combined with the easy-to-move mobile units, provide safe and easy access to all stored products.
- Versatile: Metro shelving systems are offered in a variety of widths and lengths to fit into any size area.
- Dry environment: Super Erecta and Super Adjustable 2 wire shelving in Super Erecta Brite or chrome-plated finishes; galvanized solid shelving.
- Storage of sterile products: MetroMax Q and MetroMax i systems have smooth polymer shelf surfaces to protect stored items from ripping or tearing.
- Wet or corrosive environments: Wire shelving with Metroseal 3 epoxy featuring Microban built-in antimicrobial product protection; Type 304 stainless steel wire or solid shelving; Polymer shelving systems
- Polymer shelving options - MetroMax iQ Storage System
- MetroMax i™: corrosion proof shelving. All-polymer shelves with Type 304 stainless steel corners; polymer posts. Lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion.
- MetroMax Q: corrosion resistant, quick adjust shelving. Epoxy coated wire shelf frame with removable polymer shelf mats; epoxy coated steel posts. 15 year warranty against rust and corrosion.
- Interchangeable shelves and posts: Mix and match MetroMax i™ and Q shelves and posts based on the application. Corrosion proof MetroMax i™ offers a solid shelf option and better chemical resistance.
- Wire shelving options - Super Erecta or Super Adjustable 2™
- Type 304 stainless steel wire or solid shelves.
- Metroseal 3 epoxy finish with a 12 year warranty against rust and corrosion.
- End plate and mounting plates (connect post with foot plate to track): Aluminum.
- Shelving: see spec sheets for Super Erecta (10.01), Super Adjustable 2 (10.01A), MetroMax i (9.20), and MetroMax Q (9.21).
- Track and joining channel: Aluminum extrusion 6063 with 1 /2" (13mm) square stainless steel tubing. Joining channel is stainless steel.
- Footplates and Hardware: Chrome-plated kits include plated footplates and hardware. All other systems include stainless steel footplates and hardware.
- Casters and Caster Horns: 31 /4" (83mm) acetyl wheel. Chrome-plated kits include casters with plated horns. All other systems include casters with stainless steel horns.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.