Metro SEC53DCQ qwikSLOT™ Security Unit
- Shipped Knocked-Down: Saves on freight costs. Easily assembled.
- Time Saving Assembly: Metro security units assemble quickly - right out of the box.
- Safe Storage: Protects valuable materials and sensitive items from loss or pilferage.
- Double Door: Each door opens 270 degrees and can be secured along the sides of the unit.
- Patented, Ergonomic, 1/4-Turn Door Handle: Makes opening and closing the unit easier than conventional security unit designs.
- Ready View of Contents: Heavy-gauge open wire construction keeps the entire contents of the truck visible at all times, making it easy to check inventory.
- Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection*: Metroseal 3 and MetroMax Q models feature Microban Antimicrobial Product Protection, designed to stay “cleaner between cleanings.”
- Adjustable, Optional Intermediate Shelves: Patented, easily adjustable shelf designs - Super Adjustable Super Erecta, MetroMax Q, and qwikSLOT - allow flexibility to meet changing needs. Can be positioned in 1" (25 mm) increments along the entire height of post.
- Choose from Stationary or Mobile Standard and Heavy-Duty Configurations:
- Stationary Units: Posts have leveling feet to compensate for uneven surfaces.
- Safe Transportation: Mobile, security trucks provide the advantage of quick, protective transportation.
- Easy Cleaning of Storage Areas: Mobile units move easily from walls to allow thorough cleaning of floors and walls.
- Mobile Units: Available in Standard and Heavy-Duty models Heavy-Duty units offer increased rigidity and durability for applications such as crossing thresholds.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.