Metro TDR48K3 SmartWall G3 Tray Drying Rack
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Customizable Task Stations: Accessories mount to grids and can be configured to meet the exact application. Use accessories to create unique task stations to organize sink and prep areas.
- Above prep tables: Use baskets, grid shelves, bins, and hooks to keep the work area free from clutter and to keep utensils and containers clean until they are needed.
- Above sinks: Use shelves, drying racks, baskets, and hooks to promote safe air drying of containers, utensils, trays, lids, and other items that are used in food preparation.
- Large Grid Shelves with built-in front ledge
- 50 lbs. (22kg) weight capacity
- 2” (51mm) high front retaining edge helps to contain bulky items
- Small Grid Shelves
- Use to manage small supplies or tools
- Above sinks: boxes of gloves, scrubbing / scouring pads
- Above work tables: ingredients, boxes of gloves, small containers
- Contain small loose utensils, cutting boards, and miscellaneous containers
- Hooks: suitable for holding utensils and lightweight cooking or straining vessels
- 6” (152mm) long prong hook; 10 lbs. (4.5kg) capacity; attaches to grid
- J-hooks are available in small, large, and double-large styles; chrome-plated; attach to grids and wire shelf frames
- Drying rack accessories promote safe and sanitary air drying.
- Bottle holder (6-prong): for up to 6 squeeze bottles and lids
- Lid holder / drying shelves: for small and medium sized containers and lids
- Tray drying racks: for trays, sheet pans, and large lids; 50 lbs. (22kg) capacity
- Utensil Holders for sanitary air drying or prep area applications.
- IWA models: organize multiple utensils; Metroseal 3 finish
- Utensil cylinders: perforated polymer; allow small utensils to air dry and are ideal above work tables to hold small utensils until they are needed. Order one holder (cat. no. FCH) per polymer cylinder (cat. no. FC1).
- Bins and Holders
- Use bins above a work table to contain small supplies, utensils, or ingredients and to keep them off of the work surface. Holders easily mount to grids.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.