Panasonic SR-42HZP Commercial Rice Cooker
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Automatic Shut-off
- Stainless Steel Lid
- Thermal Safety Fuse built-in
- Easy-to-clean Removable Pan Liner
- Large Cooking Capacity - 74 servings of 3 oz. portions
- Large Capacity SR-42HZP can cook up to 23 cups (4.4 qts) in approximately 30 minutes.
- Easy Push-Button Operation The push of a button starts the rice cooking. As soon as the rice is cooked, the unit shuts itself off.
- Alternate Uses Not only does it cook rice but can braise, heat liquids and cook many different items – call or see our web page for Chefs Technical Support for recipes.
- Easy-to-clean Removable Pan Liner The included Aluminum Alloy pan liner lifts easily out of the cooker to make washing and rinsing a breeze. An Optional “Non-Stick” pan liner is available.
- UL and NSF Approved SR-42HZP is built with a durability and attention to safety that has earned certification from both Underwriters Laboratories and the National Sanitation Foundation for commercial use.
- Direct Heating System Specially sheathed heating elements heat the pan bottom directly which minimizes heat loss and in turn saves energy costs. A thermal safety fuse will protect the unit from possible temperature rise.
- Thermostat for Precision Control The rice cooker will maintain the cooked rice warm for up to 2 hours under nominal operating conditions, virtually eliminating burning or overcooking of the rice. As a result, rice is cooked to the Chef’s preference.
- Raw Rice: 8.6 lbs. (23 - 6 oz. cups)
- Cook Time: Approximately 30 minutes
- Servings: 74 - 3 oz. portions, 54 - 4 oz. portions
- Color: Silver
- Cord Length: 67"
- Amperage: 12.9 Amps
- Net Weight: 12.1 lbs. (5.5Kg)
- Master Carton Weight: 27 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 1550 W
- Power Source: 120 V AC, 60 Hz
- Master Carton Cu. Ft.: 3.51 cu. ft.
- Carton Size: 17"W x 17"D x 10-1/2"H
- Master Carton: 2 cartons in shrink wrap
1 of 1 review
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10