Panasonic SR-42HZP Commercial Rice Cooker
You will earn 213 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
More about reward points.
Panasonic SR-42HZP Specifications
Additional Information on Panasonic SR-42HZP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Panasonic SR-42HZP Certifications
Two-pole with ground pin plug
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Panasonic SR-42HZP Description
- Automatic Shut-off
- Stainless Steel Lid
- Thermal Safety Fuse built-in
- Easy-to-clean Removable Pan Liner
- Large Cooking Capacity - 74 servings of 3 oz. portions
- Large Capacity SR-42HZP can cook up to 23 cups (4.4 qts) in approximately 30 minutes.
- Easy Push-Button Operation The push of a button starts the rice cooking. As soon as the rice is cooked, the unit shuts itself off.
- Alternate Uses Not only does it cook rice but can braise, heat liquids and cook many different items – call or see our web page for Chefs Technical Support for recipes.
- Easy-to-clean Removable Pan Liner The included Aluminum Alloy pan liner lifts easily out of the cooker to make washing and rinsing a breeze. An Optional “Non-Stick” pan liner is available.
- UL and NSF Approved SR-42HZP is built with a durability and attention to safety that has earned certification from both Underwriters Laboratories and the National Sanitation Foundation for commercial use.
- Direct Heating System Specially sheathed heating elements heat the pan bottom directly which minimizes heat loss and in turn saves energy costs. A thermal safety fuse will protect the unit from possible temperature rise.
- Thermostat for Precision Control The rice cooker will maintain the cooked rice warm for up to 2 hours under nominal operating conditions, virtually eliminating burning or overcooking of the rice. As a result, rice is cooked to the Chef’s preference.
- Raw Rice: 8.6 lbs. (23 - 6 oz. cups)
- Cook Time: Approximately 30 minutes
- Servings: 74 - 3 oz. portions, 54 - 4 oz. portions
- Color: Silver
- Cord Length: 67"
- Amperage: 12.9 Amps
- Net Weight: 12.1 lbs. (5.5Kg)
- Master Carton Weight: 27 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 1550 W
- Power Source: 120 V AC, 60 Hz
- Master Carton Cu. Ft.: 3.51 cu. ft.
- Carton Size: 17"W x 17"D x 10-1/2"H
- Master Carton: 2 cartons in shrink wrap
Panasonic SR-42HZP Parts
All Panasonic SR-42HZP Parts
Panasonic SR-42HZP Reviews
1 of 3 reviews