Univex VORTEX750 Hand-Held Mixer
The Univex VORTEX750 Hand-Held Mixer is a fixed speed 1 HP motor-driven immersion blender with a 317 qt mixing capacity. This unit is perfect for pureeing fruits and vegetables right in the cooking pot, liquefying soups, and mixing up sauces.
This unit features an ABS fiberglass body and stainless steel components to keep it light and easy to use while being robust enough to be used in a commercial capacity on a daily basis. The cutlery grade blades make short work of anything being blended. Interchangeable shafts allow you to use this immersion blender for different tasks.
An ergonomic trigger switch is used for continuous blending and to prevent accidents a safety device prevents users from turning the unit on inadvertently. The unit features IPX3 certification and is resistant to damage from splashes and sprays from liquids in a kitchen environment.
This unit uses standard 115v/60/1-ph power and includes a 9-foot long cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
The Univex VORTEX750 Hand-Held Mixer is cETLus and ETL-Sanitation certified
- IPX3 protection
- Cutlery steel knives
- Quick coupling device
- Interchangeable shafts
- Several sizes available
- Powered by 3 different motors
- Highly effective cooling system
- Prepares mixtures, soups and sauces
- Trigger switch for continuous blending
- Shafts available in 2 lengths: 14” or 18”
- Completely stainless steel shaft and bell
- Fixed and variable speed controls available
- Sturdy and light weight fiberglass ABS body
- Safety device preventing switching on by mistake
- Lightweight and designed to reduce muscle strain and fatigue
- Liquefies soups, purees fruits and vegetables directly in the cooking pot
- Pot support
- Storage case
- Wall attachment
- 14” or 18” Shafts
- Whisk with metal gearing
- Demountable and dishwashing safe whisk
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Two-pole with ground pin plug
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.