Bakers Pride PB-24 Il Forno Classico Exhaust Hood

Bakers Pride PB-24 Il Forno Classico Exhaust Hood
Free Freight
Price $5,149.10
Price $3,677

You will earn 3,677 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
Read more.

FINANCEFOR $92.22/mo.

BrandBakers Pride
Additional Information

A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software

Il Forno Classico Exhaust Hood, eyebrow style, mount on single oven, full-length grease gutter with removable grease cup, stainless steel baffle type filter on 45, stainless steel construction, with out fire damper, (Ready to accept Fire Suppression piping), UL, NSF & NFPA 96


Furnish Bakers Pride Il Forno Classico Brick Oven Exhaust Hood Model PB-24 as shown on the plans and as described in the following specifications. Exhaust hood shall be constructed of 18 gauge polished stainless steel. Construction to meet all requirements of NFPA 96 and NSF Standard No. 2. Hood to incorporate full-length semi-concealed grease gutter with a removable grease cup. Filters to be U.L. Classified stainless steel baffle type, mounted at a 45 degree angle. Hood shall be equipped with a full length stainless steel finished back. Hood Without Fire Damper: Hood shall be U.L. Listed under the category "Exhaust Hood without Exhaust Damper."


Eyebrow style for direct mounting to Il Forno Classico Brick Oven

Make-up Air

Make-up air must be supplied for replacement of air exhausted through all kitchen exhaust systems. Make-up air should be delivered through registers at ceiling height and distributed throughout the kitchen. 75% to 80% of the replacement air should be fresh, outside air, conditioned (heated or cooled), distributed directly into the confines of the kitchen - with the remaining 20% to 25% allowed to flow into the kitchen from adjacent areas.

Exhaust Fans / Make-up Air Units 

Exhaust fans are to be provided and installed by others in compliance with local codes. Fans should be induced draft, squirrel cage design, equipped with backward inclined blades. Fans shall be sized to meet design air volumes and static pressure drop for the entire system, including the ductwork. Discharge ducts should be vertical and located at least ten feet away from supply air intakes. Supply fans or make-up air units to be furnished and installed by others in compliance with local codes. Supply units to be capable of handling the required air quantity at the total system static pressure and should be equipped with throwaway or washable filters. Exhaust and supply fans require a magnetic starter switch with 120volt holding coil. Coils (exhaust and supply) should be electrically interlocked for simultaneous operation.

Fire Protection

NFPA Standard No. 96 and local codes require a fire extinguishing system for protection of the duct collar and plenum of non-water wash ventilators. Hood shall be designed to accommodate piping for Ansul R-102 fire suppression (plenum and duct protection). Fire protection system provided by HVAC contractor or other prescribed contractor. Consult local fire officials for exact requirements.

Customer Reviews

There are no reviews yet for this product.

Questions and Answers
Bakers Pride PB-24 Il Forno Classico Exhaust Hood
PB-24 Il Forno Classico Exhaust Hood
Contact Us
1 (800) 555-0666