Beverage Air UCFD60AHC-2 Undercounter Freezer
Photo of the Beverage Air UCFD60AHC-2 Undercounter Freezer
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The space-saving and top-notch Beverage Air UCFD60AHC-2 Undercounter Freezer fits well in small and tight areas. The professional-grade Beverage Air UCFD60AHC-2 Undercounter Freezer will help any kitchen deliver top-notch results. This undercounter freezer is 34.50 inches tall, 60 inches wide, and 29.25 inches deep.
- UCFD Series - 29” Depth
- Versatile, compact (29” depth) models for under the counter refrigerated storage of food products. Working height is 34 1/2”.
- Cabinet Construction
- Interior thermometer is standard.
- 6” high casters are standard, 2 include brakes.
- Cabinet back and bottom are galvanized steel.
- Interior liner is made of corrosion resistant aluminum.
- A plug-in type vinyl magnetic gasket is attached to each door for positive seal.
- Heavy duty construction includes exterior stainless steel on front, sides, door(s) and grille.
- Cabinet insulation is CFC and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane of two-inch minimum thickness.
- In cabinets with doors and drawers, doors are mounted to face of cabinet on cartridge-style hinges permitting them to self close under their own weight. Hinges also allow doors to stay open 120° and permit easy door removal for service and cleaning if required.
- Drawer Construction
- Drawers extend 23” (when opened).
- Heavy-duty pan divider supports are supplied.
- Foodservice pans for drawers are not included.
- Upper pull-out drawers accommodate 6” deep pans.
- Lower pull-out drawers accommodate two 4” deep pans.
- Snap-type vinyl magnetic gasket is attached to each drawer for positive seal.
- Slides have locking mechanism to prevent from drawers being pulled off of cabinets.
- Drawer frames are constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel and are supported on heavy-duty telescoping drawer slides for maximum support of stored food products.
- Refrigeration System
- Automatic (non-electric) condensate evaporator is provided.
- Refrigeration system utilizes R404a refrigerant governed by a capillary tube system.
- Interior forced-air system with high humidity evaporator coils, provides the ideal environment for food preservation.
- Electrical Connection
- Units wired at factory and ready for connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. 8’ long cord and plug set included.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.