Everest Refrigeration EBGR1 27'' 21.1 cu. ft. Bottom Mounted 1 Section Glass Door Reach-In Refrigerator
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Everest Refrigeration EBGR1 Specifications
|Refrigerator Capacity||21.1 cu. ft.|
|Construction||Stainless and Galvanized Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Capacity||11 - 30 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Temperature Range||33 - 54 Degrees F|
Additional Information on Everest Refrigeration EBGR1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Everest Refrigeration EBGR1 Certifications
Two-pole with ground pin plug
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Everest Refrigeration EBGR1 Description
- Pre-wired and ready to plug, 115V/60Hz/1Ph, NEMA 5-15P.
- Large capacity, corrosion-resistant condenser and evaporator coils.
- Full-length air duct system and airflow guard ensure optimal circulation of cold air.
- Time-initiated and temperature-terminated auto defrost cycle for seamless operation.
- Pressure relief devices allow smooth access to cabinet interior when reopening doors.
- Electronically commutated (ECM) fan motors achieve rapid cooling with less energy consumption.
- Self-maintaining, energy-efficient condensate drain pan requires no external drains or electric heaters.
- High performance, auto-reverse condenser fan motor supports compressor ventilation and condenser coil cleaning. Refer to owner’s manual for full maintenance instructions.
- Bottom mounted, self-contained, fully detachable Blizzard R290 condensing unit uses environmentally friendly, EPA-compliant R290 refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and three (3) Global Warming Potential (GWP). Blizzard R290 is easily replaceable and requires no on-site brazing.
- Galvanized steel top, bottom and rear.
- 2.5" thick high density polyurethane insulation.
- Four 5" swivel casters with locks on front set and two front leg stabilizers.
- Heavy duty stainless steel interior / exterior with rounded corners for a hazard-free workspace.
- Shielded LED bar lighting with on/off switch provides bright, high color illumination at lower heat output.
- Field reversible.
- Matte finish aluminum door frames.
- High strength, die-cast door handles.
- Frame heaters prevent exterior moisture build up.
- Self-closing with adjustable torsion system for a positive seal.
- Low emissivity double glass panes reflect UV rays for efficient cooling.
- Pre-installed door locks keep your items safe from theft (from 2017 production).
- Snap-in magnetic door gasket make cleaning and replacement an easy process.
- Height adjustable stainless steel clips.
- Four epoxy coated, steel wire shelves per section.
- Multi-function digital controller with easy to read LED display.
- Audible overheat protection alarm for compressor and condenser coil.
- Factory preset temperature, 35°F. Temperature setting range from 33°F to 54°F.
- Left hinged door.
- Additional shelving.
- 3” swivel casters with locks.
- 3.5” – 6” height-adjustable and interchangeable legs.
- Mounting rack assembly for standard full-size sheet pans.
Everest Refrigeration EBGR1 Accessories
Everest Refrigeration EBGR1 Parts
Everest Refrigeration EBGR1 Parts
Everest Refrigeration EBGR1 Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.