Everest Refrigeration EMGR24 28.38'' White 1 Section Swing Refrigerated Glass Door Merchandiser
Log In or Call for The Price
You will earn 1951 Reward Points.
Coverage starting at
Monthly Payment *Finance Payment Calculator
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Everest Refrigeration EMGR24 Specifications
|Number of Doors||1|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
|Capacity||11 -30 cu. ft.|
Additional Information on Everest Refrigeration EMGR24
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Everest Refrigeration EMGR24 Certifications
Two-pole with ground pin plug
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Everest Refrigeration EMGR24 Description
- Pre-wired and ready to plug, 115V/60Hz/1Ph, NEMA 5-15P.
- Full-length air duct system ensures optimal distribution of cold air.
- Large capacity, corrosion-resistant condenser and evaporator coils.
- Time-initiated and temperature-terminated auto defrost cycle for seamless operation.
- Electronically commutated (ECM) fan motors achieve rapid cooling with less energy consumption.
- Self-maintaining, energy-efficient condensate drain pan requires no external drains or electric heaters.
- High performance, auto-reverse condenser fan motor supports compressor ventilation and condenser coil cleaning. Refer to owner’s manual for full maintenance instructions.
- Bottom mounted, self-contained and fully detachable Blizzard R290 condensing unit uses environmentally friendly, EPA-compliant R290 refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and three (3) Global Warming Potential (GWP). Blizzard R290 is easily replaceable and requires no on-site brazing.
- Four height adjustable screw legs.
- 2.5" thick high density polyurethane insulation.
- Heavy duty white coated steel interior / exterior.
- Stainless steel floor interior has rounded corners and detachable drain plug for ease of cleaning.
- Shielded LED bar lighting with on/off switch provides bright, high color illumination at lower heat output.
- Field reversible.
- Black PVC door frames.
- High strength, die-cast door handles.
- Self-closing with adjustable torsion system for a positive seal.
- Low emissivity double glass panes reflect UV rays for efficient cooling.
- Snap-in magnetic door gasket make cleaning and replacement an easy process.
- Height adjustable stainless steel clips.
- Epoxy coated, steel wire shelves with airflow guard (see table for quantity).
- Multi-function digital controller with easy to read LED display.
- Audible overheat protection alarm for compressor and condenser coil.
- Factory preset temperature, 35°F. Temperature setting range from 33°F to 54°F.
- Additional shelving.
- 5” or 3” swivel casters with locks on front set.
- 3.5” – 6” height-adjustable and interchangeable legs
- Wine rack (applies to model EMGR24 and EMGR24B).
Everest Refrigeration EMGR24 Parts
All Everest Refrigeration EMGR24 Parts
Everest Refrigeration EMGR24 Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.