Everest Refrigeration EMGR48-SS 53.13'' Silver 2 Section Sliding Refrigerated Glass Door Merchandiser
You will earn 3956 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Compressor: Total 5 years from installation date
Parts and labor: Total 3 years from installation date (there is no more additional 6 months warranty this time)
- Pre-wired and ready to plug, 115V/60Hz/1Ph, NEMA 5-15P.
- Full-length air duct system ensures optimal distribution of cold air.
- Large capacity, corrosion-resistant condenser and evaporator coils.
- Time-initiated and temperature-terminated auto defrost cycle for seamless operation.
- Electronically commutated (ECM) fan motors achieve rapid cooling with less energy consumption.
- Self-maintaining, energy-efficient condensate drain pan requires no external drains or electric heaters.
- High performance, auto-reverse condenser fan motor supports compressor ventilation and condenser coil cleaning. Refer to owner’s manual for full maintenance instructions.
- Bottom mounted, self-contained and fully detachable Blizzard R290 condensing unit uses environmentally friendly, EPA-compliant R290 refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and three (3) Global Warming Potential (GWP). Blizzard R290 is easily replaceable and requires no on-site brazing.
- Four height adjustable screw legs.
- Galvanized steel top, bottom and rear.
- 2.5" thick high density polyurethane insulation.
- Open spaced interior with no walls between compartments.
- Heavy duty stainless steel exterior. All stainless steel interior suited for storage of unpackaged goods. Detachable interior drain plug for ease of cleaning.
- Shielded LED bar lighting with on/off switch provides bright, high color illumination at lower heat output.
- Gray PVC door frames.
- Self-closing with heavy duty door bumpers for impact absorption.
- Low emissivity double glass panes reflect UV rays for efficient cooling.
- Removable doors and stainless steel door tracks make cleaning an easy process.
- Height adjustable stainless steel clips.
- Four epoxy coated, steel wire shelves with airflow guard per section.
- Multi-function digital controller with easy to read LED display.
- Audible overheat protection alarm for compressor and condenser coil.
- Factory preset temperature, 35°F. Temperature setting range from 33°F to 54°F.
- Additional shelving.
- 5” or 3” swivel casters with locks on front set.
- 3.5” - 6” height-adjustable and interchangeable legs.
Two-pole with ground pin plug
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
|Construction||Stainless and Galvanized Steel|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Capacity||47 - 70 cu. ft.|
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.