Glastender DI-HS14 Hand Sink
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The Glastender DI-HS14 Hand Sink is a drop-in unit which ships with deck mounted faucet that is wider than it is long. This sink is more natural to use than models that are much longer front to back than they are wide.
The sink is made from 20 gauge stainless steel and features hemmed edges which makes this unit easy to maintain and hard to damage even with the heavy everyday use you expect in a commercial kitchen. The sink basin is 6” deep, 11-½” wide, and 9-¼” wide. The drain for this unit is 1-½” I.P.S. threaded.
This unit comes with a hot and cold water gooseneck faucet that is mounted into the deck on 4” centers. It is connected to the water supply via ⅜” sink leads.
To install this unit you need a 12-½” wide and 10-½” front to back cutout in your counter. 2 1-⅛” diameter holes must be drilled out for the sink lead as well as 4 5/16” holes for the mounting studs.
The Glastender DI-HS14 Hand Sink is ETL-Sanitation certified and is NSF/ANSI 61, Annex G compliant.
- Heavy-duty faucet is standard
- All stainless steel construction
- Includes 1-1/2″ IPS drain fitting
- 9-1/4″ by 11-1/2″ by 6″ deep sink bowl
- All faucets are NSF/ANSI 61, Annex G low lead compliant
- Unique hemmed edge for added strength and visual appeal
- Includes four 1/4-20 x 1-1/2″ studs for mounting to countertop
- Manufactured with total welded construction to meet all NSF® standards
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.