Glastender WHS-14 Hand Sink
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The Glastender WHS-14 Hand Sink is a simple wall hanging unit with an extended skirt that conceals the bottom of the sink bowl and plumbing. Essentially this is the popular WH-14 with an included skirt which isn’t just an aesthetic addition, it can also be used for adding accessories such as a paper towel dispenser.
An integrated 7” tall backsplash protects the wall behind this unit and meets the deck at a radiused edge for easier cleaning. The entire unit is made from 10 gauge stainless steel that will stand up to daily heavy use and maintain its good looks for many years.
The deck-mounted gooseneck faucet provides hot and cold water through ⅜” sink leads. The sink basin is 11-½” wide, 6” deep, and 9-¼” from front to back and uses a 1-½” I.P.S. threaded drain. The external dimensions are 14” wide, 15” from front to back, and 17-¼” from top to bottom. Mounting this unit to the wall is a breeze with the included 18 gauge stainless steel mounting bracket.
The Glastender WHS-14 Hand Sink is ETL-Sanitation certified and meets NSF/ANSI STD 2 standards.
- Heavy-duty faucet is standard
- All stainless steel construction
- Includes wall mounting bracket
- Includes 1-1/2″ IPS drain fitting
- 9-1/4″ by 11-1/2″ by 6″ deep sink bowl
- All faucets are certified low lead compliant
- Left and right side splashes available as an accessory
- Model WDH-14 includes built-in soap and C-fold paper towel dispensers
- Manufactured with total welded construction to meet all NSF® standards
- Model WH-12 and WHS-12 include a special backsplash faucet mounting bracket for easy removal and inspection of faucet after installation
- Model WH-14-ESD includes a 1″ deep recessed work surface with extra tall backsplash to contain splashes, and soap and papertowel dispenser
- Models WH-14-S and WHS-14-S include integral left and right side splashes, featuring radius worksurface corners for easy cleaning and a front lip to contain splashes
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.