Krowne Metal Metal BC72-BG Bottle Cooler
You will earn 2,392 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- 2019 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
|Door Type||Sliding doors|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- No drain connection required.
- Condensate evaporator pan included
- 2” thick foamed-in-place polyurethane
- All Models - Back: 20 gauge galvanized steel
- BG Models - Front & Sides: 20 gauge black vinyl
- SS Models - Front & Sides: 20 gauge stainless steel
- Partitions: Adjustable, chrome plated
- Interior Floor: 20 gauge stainless steel (all models)
- Interior Walls: 20 gauge stainless steel (all models)
- Heavy-Duty foamed-in-place with rugged grab bar handle and optional locks
- Self-contained 1/3 HP 134A Refrigerant. 30°F-40°F operating range 24” & 36” Units: Self-contained 1/5 HP 134A Refrigerant. 30°F-40°F operating range
- Dedicated 15 amp circuit recommended.
- 115 V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz. Furnished with 8’-0” plug-in cord, which exits left the rear of cooler. NEMA 5-15P Plug Configuration.
- BC-619 Locks
- BC-100 LED Interior Light Kit
- BC-536 Additional Wire Partition
- BC-134 Four 3” casters with Brakes
- BC-111 Bottle Opener and Cap Catcher
- BC-132 Four 2” Low profile casters with Brakes
- BC-130 Four 1” Ultra Low profile casters with Brakes
- BC-135 Six 3” casters with Brakes (72” and 96” models)
- BC-133 Six 2” Low profile casters with Brakes (72” and 96” models)
- BC-131 Six 1” Ultra Low profile casters with Brakes (72” and 96” models)
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10