Lakeside Manufacturing Manufacturing 652 Compact Tray Truck
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Redesigned long life door latch.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel stem casters.
- Door conveniently opens 270° out of your way.
- Stainless steel construction provides years of service life.
- Models 640-657 are available in standard dark mahogany vinyl exterior.
- Double door models available for loading and unloading from either side.
- Models for 14” x 18” (356 x 457) or 15” x 20” (381 x 508) trays with ample 6” (152) ledge spacing. 16 or 20 tray capacity.
- Extended perimeter bumper
- Horizontal push handle (single door models)
- Optional vinyl exterior finishes (640 and 650 series)
- Ergonomic vertical push handles (single door models)
Unit shall be of fully welded Type 304 stainless steel construction and shall accommodate either 14” x 18” (356 x 457 mm) or 15” x 20” (381 x 508 mm) meal trays. Unit back, top and sides shall be of 18- gauge stainless steel. Compartment floor shall be of 22-gauge stainless steel. Tray ledges shall be of .104 x 1" strip stainless steel. Ledges shall have 6" (152 mm) spacing and shall accommodate two trays per level. Door(s) shall be of 22-gauge double pan stainless steel, with 1" (25 mm) polystyrene insulation for sound deadening and shall have spring-loaded swing type latch. Door(s) shall swing open 270° and shall lock in an open position. Casters shall be stainless steel corner mounted stem type 5” (127 mm) diameter swivel, with shielded bearing and non-marking polyurethane wheels. Unit shall be NSF listed. Model 640 and 650 Series only: Exterior sides and door(s) shall have decorative wood grain or solid teal vinyl applied over stainless steel.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.