Maxx Cold Maxximum MECR-31D Maxx Cold X-Series Countertop Refrigerated
Maxx Cold MECR-31D Specifications
Additional Information on Maxx Cold MECR-31D
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Maxx Cold MECR-31D Certifications
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Maxx Cold MECR-31D Description
- Interior LED lighting
- Unit conforms to 2017 DOE requirements
- Comes with all needed approvals for commercial retailors.
- Flat top accommodates POP or other marketing support concepts
- 3 heavy-duty, adjustable chrome-plated wire shelves are provided
- Internal condensate evaporate pan included. No drain connection is needed.
- Appliance size and height is adjustable for placing the unit on the floor or counter top
- Single or pass through twin door models available to suit your specific site layout requirements
- Manual defrost cycle maintains ideal storage conditions if frost build-up ever becomes an issue
- Internal hidden bottom mounted compressor with flow through ventilation to cool the utility compartment
- Dual pane tempered glass doors and sides enhance energy efficiency by preventing heat loss and minimizing condensation
- Use of R-290 as the system refrigerant delivers energy savings and presents no environmental risks as it’s Global Warming Potential value of 3 is unsurpassed by any other current commercial alternatives
- Holding temperature: 34° to 54°F (1° to 12°C)
- Temperature can be displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Digitally controlled Countertop Display Case system that maintains optimum temperature
- Digital control scheme enables easy adjustment and delivers precise internal compartment temperature regulation
- This unit is designed to store pre-chilled product at the ideal serving temperature - it is not intended to perform as a pull down refrigerator
- 2” legs (two front adjustable leveling legs)
- Interior Material: ABS, an easy to clean, low maintenance surface
- Energy efficient R-290 condensing unit for excellent temperature regulation
- Exterior Material: Durable, corrosion resistant black painted steel, black plastic trim, stainless steel base panels
Maxx Cold MECR-31D Reviews
2 of 3 reviews