Traulsen RH126W-WR01 Wine Refrigerator (53-57F)
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
- Usually ships in 4-6 weeks
1 (800) 555-0666
Traulsen RH126W-WR01 Specifications
|Refrigerator Capacity||19.1 cu. ft.|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||8|
|Legs||6" High legs|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Capacity||11 - 30 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Additional Information on Traulsen RH126W-WR01
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Traulsen RH126W-WR01 Certifications
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Traulsen RH126W-WR01 Description
- 9' Cord & Plug Attached
- Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- LED Lights With On/Off Switch
- Five-Year Compressor Warranty
- Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Guaranteed For Life Cam-Lift Hinges
- Three-Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- Magnetic Snap-In EZ-Clean Door Gasket(s)
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly
- Full-Length Hinged Glass Doors With Locks
- INTELA-TRAUL® Microprocessor Control System
- 11-15 Wine Bottles Per Rack, Eight Racks Per Section
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay-Open Feature At 120 Degrees
- Adjustable For Different Wine Temps, Factory Preset Temperature At 530 F to 570 F
- Kool Klad Exterior Laminate Decor
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Casters In Lieu of Legs
- 4-1/2" High Stainless Steel Base In Lieu of Legs
- Stainless Steel Finished Back With Rear Louvers
- Set of Four (4) 4-5/8" High Casters In Lieu of Legs
- 6" High Stainless Steel Kickplate (for use with standard legs)
Construction, Hardware, and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior front, one-piece sides, louver assembly are constructed of 20 gauge stainless steel with a #4 finish. Cabinet interior is constructed of stainless steel. The exterior cabinet top, back, and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel. A set of four (4) adjustable 6" high stainless steel legs are included. Hinged glass doors are equipped with a removable plug cylinder locks and guaranteed for life cam-lift, gravity action, self-closing metal, glide hinges with stay open feature at 120 degrees. Doors have seamless, polished metal corners. Gasket profile and Santoprene® material simplify cleaning and increase overall gasket life. Anti condensate heaters are located behind each door opening. Cabinet is insulated with an average of 2" thick high-density, non-CFC, foamed-in-place polyurethane.
- A top-mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-134a refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one-piece louver assembly. It features an easy to clean front facing condenser, thermostatic expansion valve, air-cooled hermetic compressor, plenum effect blower coil, large, high humidity evaporator coil located outside the food zone, and a top-mounted non-electric condensate evaporator. Biased return air duct protects against introduction of warm kitchen air, promoting even temperature maintenance and efficient operation. A 9' cord and plug is provided. Standard operating temperature is 53 to 57°F, adjustable for different wine temperatures.
- The easy-to-use water-resistant INTELA-TRAUL® microprocessor control system is supplied standard. It includes a 3-Digit LED Display and Fahrenheit or Celsius Temperature Scale Display Capability, In addition, it includes audio/visual alarms for: Hi/Lo Cabinet Temperature, Door Open, Clean Condenser, Evaporator Coil and Discharge Line Sensor Failures, and Power Supply Interruption.
- Standard interior arrangements include (8) wine racks per section, bottle capacity 11-15 wine bottles per rack.
- Both a three-year parts and labor warranty and a five-year compressor warranty are provided standard.
Traulsen RH126W-WR01 Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.