Traulsen RH126W-WR02 Wine Refrigerator (53-57F)
Photo of the Traulsen RH126W-WR02 Wine Refrigerator (53-57F)
|Number of Shelves||8|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Legs||6" High legs|
|Capacity||19.1 Cubic Feet|
|Door Type||Full height glass doors|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 9' Cord & Plug Attached
- Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- LED Lights With On/Off Switch
- Five Year Compressor Warranty
- Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Guaranteed For Life Cam-Lift Hinges
- Three Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- Magnetic Snap-In EZ-Clean Door Gasket(s)
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly
- Full Length Hinged Glass Doors With Locks
- INTELA-TRAUL® Microprocessor Control System
- 11-15 Wine Bottles Per Rack, Eight Racks Per Section
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120 Degrees
- Adjustable For Different Wine Temps, Factory Preset Temperature At 530 F to 570 F
- Kool Klad Exterior Laminate Decor
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Casters In Lieu of Legs
- 4-1/2" High Stainless Steel Base In Lieu of Legs
- Stainless Steel Finished Back With Rear Louvers
- Set of Four (4) 4-5/8" High Casters In Lieu of Legs
- 6" High Stainless Steel Kickplate (for use with standard legs)
Construction, Hardware and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior front, one piece sides, louver assembly are constructed of 20 gauge stainless steel with #4 finish. Cabinet interior is constructed of stainless steel. The exterior cabinet top, back and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel. A set of four (4) adjustable 6" high stainless steel legs are included. Hinged glass doors are equipped with a removable plug cylinder locks and guaranteed for life cam-lift, gravity action, self-closing metal, glide hinges with stay open feature at 120 degrees. Doors have seamless, polished metal corners. Gasket profile and Santoprene® material simplify cleaning and increase overall gasket life. Anti condensate heaters are located behind each door opening. Cabinet is insulated with an average of 2" thick high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane.
- A top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-134a refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one piece louver assembly. It features an easy to clean front facing condenser, thermostatic expansion valve, air-cooled hermetic compressor, plenum effect blower coil, large, high humidity evaporator coil located outside the food zone and a top mounted non-electric condensate evaporator. Biased return air duct protects against introduction of warm kitchen air, promoting even temperature maintenance and efficient operation. A 9' cord and plug is provided. Standard operating temperature is 53 to 57°F, adjustable for different wine temperatures.
- The easy to use water resistant INTELA-TRAUL® microprocessor control system is supplied standard. It includes a 3-Digit LED Display and Fahrenheit or Celsius Temperature Scale Display Capability, In addition it includes audio/visual alarms for: Hi/Lo Cabinet Temperature, Door Open, Clean Condenser, Evaporator Coil and Discharge Line Sensor Failures, and Power Supply Interruption.
- Standard interior arrangements include (8) wine racks per section, bottle capacity 11-15 wine bottles per rack4 .
- Both a three year parts and labor warranty and a five year compressor warranty are provided standard.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.