Traulsen RHT132NP-HHS Spec-Line Refrigerator
- 2019 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
- Usually ships in 4-6 weeks
- NOTE! Requires remote refrigeration system (not included)
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Cord & Plug Attached
- Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
- Magnetic Snap-In Door Gaskets
- 1 Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- Guaranteed For Life Cam-Lift Hinges
- Three Chrome Plated Adjustable Shelves
- R-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Automatically Activated Incandescent Lights
- Automatic, Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- INTELA-TRAUL® Microprocessor Control System
- Full or Half Length Stainless Steel Doors With Lock
- Set Of Four (4) 6" High Stainless Steel Adjustable Legs
- Guaranteed For Life Horizontal Work Flow Door Handle
- Self-Closing Door With Stay Open Feature At 120 Degrees
- A-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior/Anodized Aluminum Interior
- 3-Digit LED Display
- Internal Time Clock
- 72 Hour Data Storage
- Temperature Monitoring
- °F or °C Temperature Display Capability
- Visual & Audible Alarm Warnings For:
- Power Supply Interruption
- Hi/Lo Cabinet Temperature
- Door Open (cycles and time)
- Discharge Line Sensor Failure
- Evaporator Coil Sensor Failure
- Clogged Filter-Clean Condenser
- Stainless Steel Shelves
- Export 220/50/1 Voltage
- Decorative Kool Klad Decor
- Additional Chrome Plated Shelves
- Set of Four (4) Heavy Duty 6" High Casters
- Two Year Service/Labor Warranty Available
- Stainless Steel Finished Back With Rear Louvers
- Hinged Glass Doors (model number changes to FHG or HHG)
Construction, Hardware and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior, including front, one piece sides, louver assembly and doors are constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel. Cabinet interior and door liners are constructed of stainless steel (anodized aluminum in A-Series). Exterior cabinet top and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel. A set of four (4) 6" high stainless steel adjustable legs is included. Doors are equipped with removable plug cylinder locks and guaranteed for life cam-lift, gravity action, self-closing metal, glide hinges with stay open feature at 120 degrees. Hinges include a switch to automatically activate the interior incandescent lighting. Guaranteed for life, work flow door handle is mounted horizontally over recess in door which limits protrusion from door face into aisleways. Easily removable for cleaning, vinyl magnetic door gasket assures tight door seal. Anti condensate heaters are located behind each door opening. Cabinet and doors contain high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane insulation.
- A top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system, using R-134a refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one piece louver assembly. It features a plenum effect blower coil, large, high humidity evaporator coil located outside the food zone, top mounted non-electric condensate evaporator, and an automatic preset time activated electric defrost. Standard operating temperature is 34 to 38°F.
- The water resistant INTELA-TRAUL® digital microprocessor control is provided. It includes an RS485 port for communications ability, in addition to features such as visual and audio alarms and 72 hour data storage capability.
- Standard interior arrangements include three (3) chrome plated wire shelves. Recommended load limit per shelf should not exceed 225 lbs.
- The standard warranty includes a five year compressor warranty and a one year parts and labor warranty on all components and the cabinet. Additional warranties are available at extra cost. The INTELA-TRAUL® Control is warranted by a two year parts and labor warranty.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.