Traulsen RHT232WUT-FSL Spec-Line Refrigerator
Photo of the Traulsen RHT232WUT-FSL Spec-Line Refrigerator
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Capacity||51.6 Cubic Feet|
|Compressor Type||Top Mounted|
|Door Type||Wide full-height sliding glass door|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Biased Return Air Duct
- 9' Cord & Plug Attached
- Five Year Compressor Warranty
- Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Scroll Blower Type Evaporator Fan
- Automatic Condensate Evaporator
- ThreeYear Parts And Labor Warranty
- Stainless Steel Vertical Door Handles
- Full or Half Length Sliding Glass Doors
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve Metering Device
- Fluorescent Lights With Exterior ON/OFF Switch
- INTELA-TRAUL® Microprocessor Control System
- Controllable Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Balanced, Self-Contained Refrigeration System Using R-134a
- Three Adjustable Wire Shelves Per Section, Supported On Pilasters (installed at the factory)
- Bare Tube Coil
- Stainless Steel Shelves
- Additional Wire Shelves
- Export 220/50/1 Voltage
- Sliding Glass Door Lock(s)
- Kool Klad Exterior Laminate Decor
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Casters In Lieu of Legs
- 4-1/2" High Stainless Steel Base In Lieu of Legs
- Stainless Steel Finished Back With Rear Louvers
- Set of Four (4) 4-5/8" High Casters In Lieu of Legs
- 208/115/60/1 Voltage In Lieu Of Standard 115/60/1
- Remote Monitoring (monitoring supplied by E-Control)
- 6" High Stainless Steel Kickplate (for use with standard legs)
- Remote Applications (see spec sheet TR35837 for more details)
- No. 4 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate (1) 18" x 26" Sheet Pans (rod type, equips 1/2 section)
- No. 1 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, Adjustable To 2" O.C.
- Universal Type Tray Slides To Accommodate Either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, or (2) 12" x 20" Steam Table Pans, Adjustable To 4" O.C.
Construction, Hardware and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior front, one piece sides and louver assembly are constructed of 20 gauge stainless steel with #4 finish. Cabinet interior is constructed of stainless steel. The exterior cabinet top, back and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel. A set of four (4) adjustable 6" high stainless steel legs are included. Tempered sliding glass doors are self-closing, with a stay open feature in the fully opened position, and are easily removable for cleaning. An exterior ON/OFF switch is provided to activate the interior fluorescent lighting. Anti condensate heaters are located behind each door opening. Cabinet is insulated with an average of 2" thick high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane.
- A top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-134a refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one piece louver assembly. It features an easy to clean front facing condenser, thermostatic expansion valve, air-cooled hermetic compressor, plenum effect blower coil, large, high humidity evaporator coil located outside the food zone and a top mounted condensate evaporator. Biased return air duct protects against introduction of warm kitchen air, promoting even temperature maintenance and efficient operation. A 9' cord and plug is provided. Standard operating temperature is 34 to 38°F.
- The easy to use water resistant INTELA-TRAUL® microprocessor control system is supplied standard. RS485 data port enables data communications for remote monitoring such as NAFEM Data Protocol, E-Control Systems® and others. It includes a 3-Digit LED Display and Fahrenheit or Celsius Temperature Scale Display Capability, In addition it includes audio/visual alarms for: Hi/Lo Cabinet Temperature, Door Open, Clean Condenser, Evaporator Coil and Discharge Line Sensor Failures, and Power Supply Interruption.
- Standard interior arrangements include three (3) wire shelves per section, mounted on pilasters. Shelves are full-width, and do not have any large gaps between them requiring the use of "bridge" or "junior shelves." Recommended load limit per shelf should not exceed 225 lbs. Optional tray slides may be purchased in combination with, or in lieu of these.
- Both a three year parts and labor warranty and a five year compressor warranty (self-contained models only) are provided standard.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.