Traulsen RIF132HUT-FHS Spec-Line Freezer
- 2019 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
- Usually ships in 4-6 weeks
|Number of Doors||1|
|Capacity||39 Cubic Feet|
|Compressor Type||Top Mounted|
|Temperature Range||-5 - 0 Degrees F|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Biased Return Air Duct
- 9' Cord & Plug Attached
- Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- Five Year Compressor Warranty
- Scroll Blower Type Evaporator Fan
- Gasket-Protecting Metal Door Liner
- Guaranteed For Life Cam-Lift Hinges
- Three Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- R-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Magnetic Snap-In EZ-Clean Door Gasket(s)
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly
- Automatically Activated Incandescent Lights
- Full Length Stainless Steel Doors With Locks
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve Metering Device
- Automatic Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- INTELA-TRAUL® Microprocessor Control System
- Controllable Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Stainless Steel Interior Rack Guides & Threshold Ramp(s)
- Guaranteed For Life Horizontal Work Flow Door Handle(s)
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120 Degrees
- A-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior/Anodized Aluminum Interior
- Balanced, Self-Contained Refrigeration System Using R-404A
- Accommodates Roll-In Racks Up To 72" High (provided by others)
- Standard Door Hinging: 132H = Right, 232H = Left/Right (other hingings available)
- Recessed Installation
- Export 220/50/1 Voltage
- Re-Hinging Feature For Door(s)
- Kool Klad Exterior Laminate Decor
- Additional Wire Shelves For Above
- Prison/Correctional Facilities Options
- Additional Stainless Steel Shelves For Above
- Locking Hasps (padlocks supplied by others)
- Stainless Steel Finished Back With Rear Louvers
- Remote Monitoring (monitoring supplied by E-Control)
- Remote Applications (see form TR35837 for more details)
- Water Cooled Self-Contained Condenser Suitable for Connection To Glycol
- Wire Shelf Package For Roll-In Models (includes three wire shelves per section)
- Stainless Steel Shelf Package For Roll-In Models (includes three stainless steel shelves per section)
Construction, Hardware and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior front, one piece sides, louver assembly and doors are constructed of 20 gauge stainless steel with #4 finish. Cabinet interior and door liners are constructed of stainless steel (anodized aluminum in the A-Series). The exterior cabinet top, back and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel. The interior floor is constructed of stainless steel and insulated with 3⁄4" of resilient cork. A readily attachable stainless steel ramp is provided to facilitate loading/unloading. Doors are equipped with a heavy-duty, extruded wiper gasket for sealing to bottom ramp, removable plug cylinder locks and guaranteed for life cam-lift, gravity action, self-closing metal, glide hinges with stay open feature at 120 degrees. Hinges include a concealed switch to automatically activate the interior incandescent lighting. Guaranteed for life, work flow door handles are mounted horizontally over recess in door which limits protrusion from door face into aisleways. Doors have seamless, polished metal corners. Gasket profile and Santoprene® material simplify cleaning and increase overall gasket life. Both the cabinet and door(s) are insulated with an average of 2" thick high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane.
- A top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-404A refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one piece louver assembly. It features an easy to clean front facing condenser, thermostatic expansion valve, air-cooled hermetic compressor, plenum effect blower coil, large, high humidity evaporator coil located outside the food zone and a top mounted non-electric condensate evaporator. Biased return air duct protects against introduction of warm kitchen air, promoting even temperature maintenance and efficient operation. A 9' cord and plug is provided. Standard operating temperature is 0 to -5°F.
- The easy to use water resistant INTELA-TRAUL® microprocessor control system is supplied standard. RS485 data port enables data communications for remote monitoring such as NAFEM Data Protocol, E-Control Systems® and others. It includes a 3-Digit LED Display and Fahrenheit or Celsius Temperature Scale Display Capability, In addition it includes audio/visual alarms for: Hi/Lo Cabinet Temperature, Door Open, Clean Condenser, Evaporator Coil and Discharge Line Sensor Failures, and Power Supply Interruption.
- Readily removable, interior-mounted, stainless steel guides for rack are provided for protection. Maximum rack size with wheels inboard of frame is 27" wide by 29" deep by 72" high. Racks supplied by others.
- Both a three year parts and labor warranty and a five year compressor warranty (self-contained models only) are provided standard.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.