Turbo Air TOM-72EB-N 72'' Black Vertical Air Curtain Open Display Merchandiser with 8 Shelves
The Turbo-Air TOM-72EB-N is an open-front vertical display merchandiser. This high-capacity unit provides ample open display space to provide your customers with convenient and easy access to your food products.
The unit’s exterior is coated with non-peel, anti-rust paint to protect it against corrosion and water damage. The interior is made of white-coated galvanized steel interior to ensure that the unit withstands the rigors of commercial use. An energy-saving night curtain provides extra protection during after-hours.
Generous Display Space
This merchandiser has exterior dimensions of 72” w x 29 1/2” d x 81 1/8” h and an interior capacity of 23.2 cu. ft. It includes (8) height-adjusted white-coated solid shelves to help you organize your food products more efficiently.
LED Interior Lighting
The Turbo-Air TOM-72-EB-N’s interior is illuminated by energy-efficient LED lighting to help draw attention to your display. LED lights do not heat up as much as fluorescent lights. They also last far longer and are more energy-efficient.
High-Density Polyurethane Insulation
This unit uses CFC-free polyurethane insulation sprayed throughout the cabinet to ensure that the cold air remains within the interior and protect your food products from spoilage.
Better Air Circulation
The unit’s perforated interior back wall and top allow for improved airflow to ensure that your products are always exposed to the right temperatures. The standard back-guard also creates better circulation.
Self-Contained, Plug-In Installation
As a self-contained unit, the Turbo-Air TOM-72EB-N does not require hefty installation or plumbing fees. You can simply plug the unit into an appropriate outlet and use it immediately.
Easy-to-Use Control Panel
This unit comes with a built-in thermostat to let you adjust the temperature of the interior as needed. It also includes defrost control so you can remove ice buildup that may have developed over time. The unit’s solar-powered thermometer allows you to keep a constant eye on the temperature and ensure that your products are safe for consumption.
This merchandiser is equipped with Turbo-Air’s innovative self-cleaning condenser, which comes fitted with a rotating brush that automatically moves up and down the condenser 2 to 3 times each day. This ensures that no dust buildup occurs while also minimizing maintenance needs for the condenser.
A hydrocarbon refrigerant called R290 is used to cool the Turbo-Air TOM-72EB-N. This specialized refrigerant is considered safe and eco-friendly according to the EPA and DOE’s latest standards on refrigerant use and management. R290 does no harm to the ozone layer and has only a slight contribution to global warming.
This merchandiser is a 220v unit with (4) 3/4 HP compressors.
The Turbo-Air TOM-72EB-N is certified by CSA-Sanitation and cCSAus
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Modern design
- Self-Cleaning Condenser
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
- Energy saving night curtain standard
- Designed to enhance impulsive sales
- White coated galvanized steel interior
- Front air intake and rear air discharge
- Standard back-guard improves airflow
- White coated galvanized steel solid shelves
- Perforated interior back wall and top for improved airflow
- Foamed with polyurethane, high-density cell insulation (CFC free)
- LED interior lighting
- Simple plug-in installation
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Solar powered digital thermometer
- Standard color comes in black only
- Digital electronic thermostat with defrost control
- Patented self-contained system, no plumbing required
- Recommended operating conditions: TOM models are designed to operate in an environment where temperature & humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% respectively. Units should not be installed near HVAC vents, fans or doorways that will disrupt the air curtain and compromise the function of the cabinet. Air curtain models will run most efficiently when completely loaded with product.
|Number of Shelves||8|
|Capacity||18 - 26 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.