Turbo Air TOM-W-60SB-N 62.63'' Black Vertical Air Curtain Open Display Merchandiser with 2 Shelves
You will earn 13974 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Additional 3 year compressor warranty (5 year total), standard
Coffee shops, convenience stores, sandwich bars, and other foodservice establishments will love the dual-service Turbo-Air TOM-W-60SB-N. The refrigerated top shelf lets you put cakes, pastries, and other baked items on display while an open display bottom is perfect for bottled drinks that customers can easily access and pay for at the counter.
High-Quality, Long-Lasting Construction
This merchandiser is protected from daily wear and tear by an exterior coated in anti-rust black paint. The interior is made entirely of stainless steel, the perfect material for ensuring that the unit can endure the rigors of commercial use. A curved glass front made of tempered glass protects the top shelf and keeps warm air out of the display case.
Ample Storage Space
The exterior of the Turbo-Air TOM-W-60SB-N runs at 62 5/8” wide x 34” deep x 56 ½” high, creating sufficient amounts of space for displaying food and drink items. The top shelf has a full capacity of 7 cu. ft. while the bottom shelf can fit 10.7 cu. ft. of bottled beverages and other grab-and-go items. A pair of stainless steel shelves make sorting your products easier. You may include optional price tag channels with each shelf for an additional price.
Energy-Efficient LED Lighting
The Turbo-Air TOM-W-60SB-N is brightly lit by energy-efficient LED lighting, helping you bring more eyes to the counter as it puts your products in the spotlight.
This merchandiser is fitted with Turbo-Air’s self-cleaning condenser, a state-of-the-art innovation that minimizes maintenance needs and secures maximum performance at all times. The condenser has a round brush that automatically moves up and down the condenser, rotating as it goes to sweep away dust, dirt, and bugs that may have gathered in the condenser coil.
Powerful Polyurethane Insulation
Layers of high-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation is foamed into place throughout the merchandiser’s interior to ensure a tight seal around the cold air. The bottom display’s interior back wall is perforated to promote better airflow and get rid of hot spots that may spoil your products.
To adjust the interior temperature, you simply need to tweak the digital thermostat that comes built into the unit. You can also keep tabs on the temperature using the unit’s solar-powered thermometer. Defrost control lets you thaw ice that may have accumulated in the merchandiser over time.
Environment-friendly R290 refrigerant is used to provide superior cooling for the Turbo-Air TOM-W-60SB-N. This coolant meets the requirements of the EPA and DOE on safe refrigerant use and management. It does not harm the ozone layer in any way and has a minuscule contribution to global warming.
Twin 3/4 HP compressors provide power for this 115v unit.
The Turbo-Air TOM-W-60SB-N is certified by cCSAus and CSA-Sanitation.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Modern design
- Self-Cleaning Condenser
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
- Designed to enhance impulsive sales
- Front air intake and rear air discharge
- Stainless steel solid shelves standard
- Standard back-guard improves airflow
- Perforated interior back wall and top for improved airflow
- Foamed with polyurethane, high-density cell insulation (CFC free)
- Stainless steel interior standard including back wall and deck pans
- LED interior lighting
- Simple plug-in installation
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Solar powered digital thermometer
- Standard color comes in black only
- Digital electronic thermostat with defrost control
- Patented self-contained system, no plumbing required
- Recommended operating conditions: TOM models are designed to operate in an environment where temperature & humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% respectively. Units should not be installed near HVAC vents, fans or doorways that will disrupt the air curtain and compromise the function of the cabinet. Air curtain models will run most efficiently when completely loaded with product.
Two-pole with ground pin plug
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Capacity||10 - 17 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.