Turbochef FIRE Fire™ Pizza Oven
You will earn 8991 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
One year parts and labor International warranty
One year parts and labor warranty
Turbochef FIRE Specifications
Additional Information on Turbochef FIRE
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Turbochef FIRE Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
Certifies that the goods conform to public health and environmental quality compatibility requirements.
UL EPH Classified
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Turbochef FIRE Description
- 6 preset timers
- Warranty - 1 year parts and labor
- Top and bottom convection motors
- Includes plug and cord (6 ft. nominal)
- Fits up to a 14-inch thin or thick dough pizza
- Integral catalytic converter for ventless operation
- Removable bottom access panel for easy cleaning
- Independent top and bottom electronic temperature control
- 430 stainless steel construction
- Powder coated (RAL-3020 - Traffic Red), corrosion-resistant steel outer wrap and door
- 430 stainless steel interior
- Double wall insulated cooling construction
- 1 Stainless Steel Paddle
- 2 14-inch Aluminum Pizza Screens
- Stainless Steel
- Jet Black (RAL-9005)
- Pure White (RAL-9010)
- Yellow Green (RAL-6018)
- Blue (RAL-Custom TurboChef Blue)
- Standard Color: Traffic Red (RAL-3020)
Turbochef FIRE Accessories
Turbochef FIRE Reviews
4 of 4 reviews